Another Texas Race Series

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
Check out either EDR or BTR website for the rules, oddly enough the BTR rules look just like the EDR rules :rolleyes:

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
As it should be. Hey Greg I need a co-dawg for the BTR race you intrested or are you going to be in the 5 car? And, is it going to be the same are we running untill the big cars start or do we just start early?

TXNRZRS

Nov 29, 2010
Converse, TX
As it should be. Hey Greg I need a co-dawg for the BTR race you intrested or are you going to be in the 5 car? And, is it going to be the same are we running untill the big cars start or do we just start early?
Actually...I'll be working at this race so not in any vehicle for this one. I have someone else that can co-dawg for you if needed...let me know.

As far as the UTV race goes...starts at 7am and will run for 2 hours...most laps/best time wins. I think they are finalizing the course soon but, I heard it's a 3.5 mile loop.

Also, talking with Tech guys and we may actually simplify the Stock rules. May only require window nets and 4-point belts to allow more people to race without having to spend too much extra to 'race-prep' their UTVs. I'll know more by the end of the week.:D

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
Great, now I can get my a$$ hannded to me by a stock 900XP :( I have to get me one of those! If it's a short track I will probly pull the second seat and set up for short track.

TXNRZRS

Nov 29, 2010
Converse, TX
All right...time for an update.

The course will be a 3.5 mile course with a wide varity of terrain and conditions. The race will start on Saturday morning at 7am and will run for 2 hours. Most laps/best time will win. We will be starting everyone two at a time with 30 second staggers.

I have confirmed that due to the short course, we will be slacking off on the rules for the stock guys.

Required:
Firesuit (prefer one-piece but will allow two-piece)
at least 4-point harness
window nets or approved arm restraints
solid roof
rear amber light

Allowed:
stock fuel tank/system
stock seats
stock rollcage
stock net type doors (would prefer solid doors though)
motorcyle type helmet with goggles

We hope this will allow more participation for those people just starting to see what racing is all about.

Online registration is now available via the website:

Baja Racing of Texas - the Texas Premiere Off-Road Racing Experience!

FYI...the 40 entry restriction is for the Cars/Trucks. There is plenty of room for all of the UTVs so, get your entries submitted soon.

We look forward to seeing you out there:D

TXNRZRS

Nov 29, 2010
Converse, TX
Where is everybody??? At this point, we only have one UTV and a couple of Formula Desert Lites. Hard to get promoters to add a UTV class when nobody will show up:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000