Any news on the new Kawi 4 seat Teryx?

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Anyone know anything about the new Kawi 4 seat Teryx? I really like the way the 4 seat cars worked in the desert and I want to know if anyone knows what the wheelbase will be.

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
4 seat Teryx?? You mean a production 4 seater Teryx?? Do tell!!:confused:
I have heard that they have one in the works and I have also heard that it is on hold. I really like the idea of having more wheelbase at speeds over 70mph. If you have never raced down a dirt road at 70+mph in the desert, you should. It will scare the crap out of you. My car is very stable and feels good but with that short of a wheelbase, I am scared to build a 916 and enter the 80mph range. One wrong bump or a little too much turn and it would not be pretty. If I had a 4 seat wheelbase, bring on the HP!! Just asking if anyone knows anything more.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
There is an American brand that builds a sport four seater that goes pretty good. The company has $2B in sales, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (PII) and employs 3500 Americans. Plus they added over 700 US jobs in 2010. But hey...it is not a Kawasaki. :p

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited to Kawasaki to pick up a new 2011 Teryx for UTVUnderground. While there I was given a special tour of a new museum Kawi has set up in celebration of it's 50th anniversary. I learned a lot about this company, it's heritage, and it's dedication to US competition and recreation. One thing I found interesting was that Kawasaki has been building products in the US longer than any other Japanese manufacturer in their Lincoln, NB plant.

With that said if Kawi drops a 4 seat UTV I am sure it will be awesome. The RZR 4 made me a lover of 4 seat UTV's so I would be pumped to see what Kawi or anyone else can produce!!!!

Now we wait and see what the 2012 Model year will hold for the UTV industry. All I can say is UTVUnderground as usual will be on top of all the mod releases for the industry.

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
There is an American brand that builds a sport four seater that goes pretty good. The company has $2B in sales, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (PII) and employs 3500 Americans. Plus they added over 700 US jobs in 2010. But hey...it is not a Kawasaki. :p
I think I've heard that before!:D
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000