ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. 8TH&9TH

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Well, a Mav does NOT fit in the back of a truck, in case anyone was wondering. But it wasn't from a lack of trying. Plan B I guess
so will you be getting a toyhauler also ? what a expensive new toy/trailer... it sucks and we need to do somthing about helmets also :(:(

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
No toy hauler for me......at least for now. But, I'll be checking my lotto ticket for Saturday nights draw ;)

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Yes had a great time with you guys. Got to drive the new Maverick 2 Seater and I can't believe how much power that thing puts out! It is a ROCKET! Thanks to Dave for setting things up with CanAm.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Had a great time today, and it was a pleasure to meet everyone. Great group of people for a really good cause.
Greg , thanks for coming out and giving us a hand, I know your busy at work (SSVworks) also thanks for bring out some bling for the group that was very nice of you . Hope to see you on another one .

Yes had a great time with you guys. Got to drive the new Maverick 2 Seater and I can't believe how much power that thing puts out! It is a ROCKET! Thanks to Dave for setting things up with CanAm.
Raul it's always nice to see you , thanks for coming out , I know your a busy guy also thanks very much for fitting us in .

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Rich, thank you for setting this trip up with the Forest Service. What a great way to have fun and give back to our community. You and Dave keep up the good work and scheduling these trail maintenance trips.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich, thank you for setting this trip up with the Forest Service. What a great way to have fun and give back to our community. You and Dave keep up the good work and scheduling these trail maintenance trips.
Thanks but really Grumpy made the calls to the right people to get the ball running in the SBNF .Also to day we went over to the pinnacailes staging area for lunch and had a very nice talk with one of the rangers (P.S.) and he gave us a lot of good info on what goes on in the forest when people arm't looking which will help us to keep a eye out for stuff like people dumping trash our on a detour trail .

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Excellent team effort by you and Grumpy. It was nice to get "thank you's" from other riders passing by - mostly dirt bikers, for the work we were doing to clear up brush and trees in the curves. Hope to see everyone on the next one.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
THANKS RICH FOR PUTTING ON A GREAT WEEKEND OF AAT WORK IN SBNF!!

AND

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME OUT AND GOT THEIR HANDS DIRTY WITH SOME GOOD OL' FASHIONED TRAIL WORK!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
WE HAD MACHINES WITH US FROM POLARIS, KAWASAKI, CAN-AM AND ARCTIC CAT!! WE ARE ALL STILL ONE!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000