Not open for further replies.

Eclipse RV

Toy hauler - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
Riverside
www.cruiserrv.com

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
I think what he is trying to tell us is that 2011 RZR is going to have a 875cc, great find! and you gotta love CA for letting out the info before there able to...
BTW you have a very limited edition 5th wheel in your picture also, we only built a hand full in that color... Is it a F33AKSG Armor Edition? Sorry for the H/J...
No Biggie!

Yes it is.

Do you remember having to replace the front cap on this one?

We still love it and will but another Eclipse trailer.

Comon' Polaris!!

suicidejockey

LooseCannonUTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 13, 2009
Heber City, UT
NICE!!! Good find! it will be an interesting battle between BRP and Polaris.....i wonder if kawi and yamaha will step up to the plate!

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
Polaris is unveiling the new ranger at midnight eastern time and 9PM pacific time. Go on line when the ball falls and check it out.

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
Well I'm glad I held off and didn't drop 8 grand to put long travel and and a big bore on my teryx. It sounds like this new polaris will have everything I want. I'm hoping it will cost less to buy a new polaris than to build up my old Teryx. Wheelbase travel and power.

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
My sourse tells me 1300cc, 5 speed sequential transmission, 17" wheel travel with rear trailing arms and bypass shocks, and a three seat design with the driver in the middle and two passengers behind the driver.

Then again, my sourse is my 6 year old so who knows if he has it right.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Well I'm glad I held off and didn't drop 8 grand to put long travel and and a big bore on my teryx. It sounds like this new polaris will have everything I want. I'm hoping it will cost less to buy a new polaris than to build up my old Teryx. Wheelbase travel and power.
Itll still be a POOLARIS :eek:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Not much I can say here except that we remain "hopeful" to have the opportunity to be one of the first outside of those involved in the development to drive one of these new machines......Lets all stay tuned......9pm PST tonight right here will be the info Polaris intends on releasing

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Love that the manufacturers are playing leapfrog but dang it getting spendy :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000