ATV Television -Anti-UTV stand

Kenny Lone

Feb 16, 2012
So let me get this straight Kenny.

You think UTVs riders are all just a bunch of speed junkies that are turning the Paiute into a race track??
I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

Just because I don't feel the Paiute Trail is the place for the desert racing style SxSs you think I group all UTV owners together??

Sorry to disapoint you but I don't feel that way.

Kenny Lone

Feb 16, 2012
Kenny and I know each other, he's not Doug.
But apparently they share the same hatred of UTVs for the same unfounded reasons.

No, neither Doug or I share any hatred for all UTVs or their owners.

I do believe that you feel we share the same hatred for your own unfounded reasons.

I think I am done here. Thank you for letting me know how I feel about UTVs and their owners. You've helped me a lot.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
This is some interesting stuff, I remember when my dad and I went to the Paiute Trail in our rhinos back in 05~06. The quad guys on atvutah.com were less than friendly about us sxs guys being anywhere on "their" trail.....:mad:

There are bad apples in all groups, trust me, we have run into assholes on two wheels and four. I have seen alot of dirt bikers cross country riding and not an ounce of care in the world. It is just frustrating that we all get lumped with folks like that.

It is also frustrating to see some B.S. argument between two people on a public forum when I personally think it might be better to hash out behind closed doors. It just proves to the greenies that monitor these sites that there is a hell of alot of bickering and nobody can stand united........................

I agree with what has already been said on here, we all better get on the same train or the greenies are going to screw all of us.

Redman

MadMan
Apr 14, 2009
Thats just it Kyle.
There are a few loud opponents in everything.
Here we have Doug, a TV personality, calling for policies that will drive UTV riders away from the Paiute.
Justifying them by claiming UTVs are creating the same type of damage on the Paiute that Super fast sand cars have created in Glammis.
When in fact its not true and the locals and the trail managers are doing everything they can to accomodate us.
And you're right the greenies do point at articles like Dougs and says "see they know how bad things are and even they want to ban UTVs".
Thats why this type of crap needs to stop now.

Kenny Lone

Feb 16, 2012
Shannon Bushman I think you’ve shown your true colors.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Doug Meyer posted his blog and expressed his opinions to the world. One would think if someone disagreed with his opinions that they would be big enough to discuss their differences with Doug man to man.
<o:p> </o:p>
Instead you chose the path of making it you own personal, vial and vindictive mission to deface and slander Doug Meyer to the very best of your ability.
Silent Bob, you are as low as they come. To hide behind a user name and make false accusations and lie about his personal life is despicable.
You Shannon are a disgrace to the entire off-road community and I am embarrassed to have you as a part of it.
I empathize for all UTV enthusiasts that you represent. Your actions are shameful.

Redman

MadMan
Apr 14, 2009
Exsqueeze me there Kenny?

What makes you think this is personal?

Doug made a patently false accusation that UTV riders are going to be the downfall of the Paiute Trail. Plain and simple.

I called him out on it.

Apparently you think that Doug can have his say in public, but any issues I have with what he says need to be done in private.

Sorry Kenny, not sure what planet you live on but in this world if you put yourself in the position of being a public authority then you need to be prepared to defend your public statements in public.

And your public actions are certainly to be discussed in public.

Speaking of hiding behind things, why are you suddenly Dougs mouthpiece.
He can log into this website and have his say.

I'd be happy to hear it from him.

Perhaps he could just allow people to comment on his blog instead of filtering the comments for the ones he likes.

the_owl

Oct 14, 2011
Doug chose to make a blog about UTVs and their use on trails.
Then Doug chose to respond to the comments he allowed on the blog post in a very aggressive manner. When it was clear that it wasnt going to end the way he wanted, he chose to modify and delete the responses to put himself in a better light.
What a chicken shit of blogging. Its like hanging out on the ***forums and seeing the blatant censorship and moderation.
Thanks Redman, for bringing the hacktivist's stance to the offroading public.

Redman

MadMan
Apr 14, 2009
Doug chose to make a blog about UTVs and their use on trails.
Then Doug chose to respond to the comments he allowed on the blog post in a very aggressive manner. When it was clear that it wasnt going to end the way he wanted, he chose to modify and delete the responses to put himself in a better light.
What a chicken shit of blogging. Its like hanging out on the ***forums and seeing the blatant censorship and moderation.
Thanks Redman, for bringing the hacktivist's stance to the offroading public.

You should go read the numerous attempts he is making to paint this as a personal Vendetta I have against him for some mysterious reason.
I think that is the sign a someone who is truly desperate.

I suppose the only reason I would point out the shortcomings of his blog post is because I don't like him??? Yeah thats it, because if I was truly a decent human I would agree with him I guess.

Redman

MadMan
Apr 14, 2009
OMG, he's STILL doing it.

In a reply he says ".. to use your Dodge truck example, let's say we both enjoy some really nice UTV trails with our families and gear (because, like you that's what I enjoy!) and all of a sudden a bunch of people show up in lifted 4wd trucks with 40" mud tires, loud exhausts, 12 driving lights across the roof, and beds filled with stereo speakers and hot tubs!"

So if I get his comparison, then ATVs are Dodge Trucks and UTVs are "bunch of people show up in lifted 4wd trucks with 40" mud tires, loud exhausts, 12 driving lights across the roof, and beds filled with stereo speakers and hot tubs!"

Nice work Doug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000