Baja Racing of Texas

Mghoodlum

Jan 5, 2012
Texas
www.ogoffroadracing.com

I just wanted to introduce some of you to the BRT series that I will be racing my T4 in this year. It will be my first year but my teammate who is racing a predator buggy raced in it last year and it is really first class. All of you in and around Texas should think about coming out and joining us. Here is the race schedule:

aja Racing of Texas 2012 Schedule

Texana 250 March 1-4(Texana Ranch, Blackwell Texas)

ODR/BRT Cinco de Baja* May 4-6(Albuquerque, New Mexico)

BRT/Cycle Ranch Fun Run September 1-3(Cycle Ranch, Floresville Texas)
and Test & Tune

Chupacabra 300 October 11-14(Texana Ranch, Blackwell Texas)

RayRay

Oct 26, 2011
Atl Ga
I was looking at trying to run a couple of these this season.

Do you know what the rules are for cages and such?
can we run stock rzr's?

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
They use BRT rules, but if you can pass ISA, you can pass BRT. There are pro and sportsman utv classes.

I can vouch, the ODR Cinco de Baja is going to be one hell of a race, pro-utv class is running with the big cars. This is also a qualifier for KOH, so there will be a big turnout. Payouts for 1-3rd in pro.

I'll start a new thread for the CdB race in May. Will be an awesome race in Albuquerque, NM... come out for party and race...

TXNRZRS

Nov 29, 2010
Converse, TX
We are actually running the ISA rules with some slight differences. BRT rule information can be found here:

Safety & Tech - Baja Racing of Texas

Just to let you know, our PRO UTV class (class 1900) will also run the full distance with the cars/trucks. The three Sportsman UTV classes will run on their own 10 mile course and it will winner will be based on most laps in the 1 hour 30 min time limit.

We hope to get more interest this year from the UTV guys/gals and are trying to ensure you have a place to race for many years to come.

Please post up here or feel free to PM me if you have additional questions.:D

yield2me

May 17, 2011
Just adding that I raced both BRT races last year (one in my 4400 car and the second in my Rhino).

They let the UTV's run with the big dogs the whole course. We started in the back and the course was a 45 mile loop.

Couple of safty items you guys may not be used to....

Front facing amber
Reflective tape on the sides of vehicle.
IRC is required unless you race sportsman in the morning.

There is buffalo, antelope, texas long horns, zebras, and all kinds of other crazy shit on the course!!!

We will not be there. Between KOH and prepping for the Mint, just not enough time.

Rob

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
Race is this weekend everyone. Should have good weather, strong car count, and ABF Fab has stepped this season to offer great prize $$$. BRT is a first class organization you wont be let down.

Rob are you bringing the rhino out for some fun? Going to be a great weekend!

yield2me

May 17, 2011
I would if the Rhino wasnt still torn down and the engine is in California getting freshened up.!!

Rob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000