Barstow to Vegas 2012

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Debating on buying the 2d topo sw region for $100 or the polaris hd 3d maps sw region for 200. Im hoping to buy the polaris hd card without having the 2d topos

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
No apps. Just log into google.go to my maps and import the file under create new map. Press red create map button the go to import find the file and open it save it to my maps then. Log into google on your phone go to maps click on layers then click my maps. And there should be a file thst says barstow to primm

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
HAHA I'm looking at this one too, I know I won't have it by the ride, but I'm hoping to have it ordered by the sale end date :D
The rebste is only good til may 5th and you have to submit it by may 20th. It was a hard decision but hey I can resale it for 649 if I really needed to and mske 250 bucks sfter the rebate program is over. Oh your not my wife why am I explaining myself to you lol. Thats the arguement that I will use. "But babe"

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
No apps. Just log into google.go to my maps and import the file under create new map. Press red create map button the go to import find the file and open it save it to my maps then. Log into google on your phone go to maps click on layers then click my maps. And there should be a file thst says barstow to primm
Got it to open! Sweet.

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
The rebste is only good til may 5th and you have to submit it by may 20th. It was a hard decision but hey I can resale it for 649 if I really needed to and mske 250 bucks sfter the rebate program is over. Oh your not my wife why am I explaining myself to you lol. Thats the arguement that I will use. "But babe"
Lol lol lol "but babe" is used a lot in this house! Lol

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
Nice, only thing is I am not sure if yhe gps will still track without cell service.
I've been reading a lot about how to map out trips and load them on the lowerance and I'm coming to the conclusion that it takes a program called Map Create 7. It's hard to find a copy of it. $150 on eBay.

Am I way off?? Anyone??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000