Barstow to Vegas 2012

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
I've been reading a lot about how to map out trips and load them on the lowerance and I'm coming to the conclusion that it takes a program called Map Create 7. It's hard to find a copy of it. $150 on eBay.

Am I way off?? Anyone??
you can make map using Google Earth and save it as kmz and import to lowrance no need for mapcreate and I am especially not paying more

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
Working on a google earth map from our storage yard to the main power line rd and all the way to Primm. I'll send it to everyone. But is like to send out emails with the info. Could everyone who is def. going send me a PM with a email address??

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
OK ITS THAT TIME TO POST UP IF YOU ARE GOING OR NOT.
FLATBACK NEEDS AN OFFICIAL LIST FOR THE AMOUNT OF VEHICLES TO BE PARKED AT HIS STORAGE YARD AND HE ALSO NEEDS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO GIVE YOU THE LOCATION OF HIS STORAGE YARD.
Leave may 11th 10 am and return may 12th.

Please indicate if you are riding roundtrip or only one way. Most of the group if not all will be doing the roundtrip.

Signup List:
1. Spicoli
2. Josh
3. John
4. AJ
5. Dennis
6. Bill
7. Cory

Jershum

Feb 15, 2012
Victorville, CA
OK ITS THAT TIME TO POST UP IF YOU ARE GOING OR NOT.
FLATBACK NEEDS AN OFFICIAL LIST FOR THE AMOUNT OF VEHICLES TO BE PARKED AT HIS STORAGE YARD AND HE ALSO NEEDS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO GIVE YOU THE LOCATION OF HIS STORAGE YARD.
Leave may 11th 10 am and return may 12th.

Please indicate if you are riding roundtrip or only one way. Most of the group if not all will be doing the roundtrip.

Signup List:
1. Spicoli
2. Josh
3. John
4. AJ
5. Dennis
6. Bill
7. Cory
I'll be roundtrip, and I have a buddy driving a chase truck with my flatbed

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
View attachment 10186View attachment 10187View attachment 10188View attachment 10189View attachment 10190
Ok so after finally getting the time off work to check the damage from the race I don't think I am going to be making it on the trip :( this is how my car looks as of right now. shocks need to be rebuilt need ball joints and uni-balls, lower a arms, new roll cage, new sway bar, new belt, new clutch. That's just of the top of my head. Don't seem like a whole lot to be done. But it's a whole lot of money. I am really bummed about not being able to go on this ride and meeting everyone.

Attachments

Jershum

Feb 15, 2012
Victorville, CA
View attachment 10186View attachment 10187View attachment 10188View attachment 10189View attachment 10190
Ok so after finally getting the time off work to check the damage from the race I don't think I am going to be making it on the trip :( this is how my car looks as of right now. shocks need to be rebuilt need ball joints and uni-balls, lower a arms, new roll cage, new sway bar, new belt, new clutch. That's just of the top of my head. Don't seem like a whole lot to be done. But it's a whole lot of money. I am really bummed about not being able to go on this ride and meeting everyone.
DAAAAAAAYYMN

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
Can I get email addresses from everyone on the list? Plumber and I have finished the map and I need to give everyone the run down on how to get to the staging area.

I have yours Jershum

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Can I get email addresses from everyone on the list? Plumber and I have finished the map and I need to give everyone the run down on how to get to the staging area.

I have yours Jershum
So does flat back have your email addreses? Only 4 days left . So get your shit togethet lol

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Dude thats a lot of work. I have extra seats if you would like.

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
I changed my mind I am going to go as long as something doesn't come up at work. Look forward to the ride and hope it stays together.
Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you the info on my storage yard we are staging at and a map plumber and I put together

Thanks
AJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000