Barstow to Vegas 2012

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sure wish I could have made it. I had a fun weekend moving heavy appliances and dozens of boxes in 100 degree weather.

How long was the ride each way?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sure wish I could have made it. I had a fun weekend moving heavy appliances and dozens of boxes in 100 degree weather.

How long was the ride each way?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
9 1/2 hrs on saturday and 6 hrs on sunday.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Time to get going its getting late and its around 6:00pm, we can almist see PRIMM below. As we exited the mountain we can see 3 massive solar fields and well the trail, it looks like it goes through them. Oh crap! The trail ended up in between 2 of the solar fields and became part of the power plants paved construction rd entrance. Uh oh we cruised by 1 worker driving a ranger and as we got back on the dirt rd a security guard came running after us. GOOD TIMES

Attachments

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Back at the lake bed near Baker. My wake board tower speakers werent looking to good. They were cracked and starting to break off the mount. Guess they couldn't handle the ride, I had to physically finish them off and cut wires or else it could of become a projectile.:mad:

Josh was able to fix his ride. Side note

Attachments

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Flatback had a cut in the sidewall and was unrepairable. So he put his rhino on tge trailer in Baker. The hole in the wall Mexican food place in Baker was so good we ate there both days. Highly recommend

Attachments

Dunecrusher

Dunecrusher
May 14, 2012
Oak hills CA
Had a great time mobbing across the desert like we were on fire. We weren't on fire but sometimes it felt like it. Cory lead us really good after he figured out his new toy and we got past the turtle fence. The dry lake bed by Baker let us run full throttle and I think that's we're Cory got a little jealous of the cat. Well he just couldn't hang in the limo. Great fun with some great guys. Looking forward to the next adventure.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Had a great time mobbing across the desert like we were on fire. We weren't on fire but sometimes it felt like it. Cory lead us really good after he figured out his new toy and we got past the turtle fence. The dry lake bed by Baker let us run full throttle and I think that's we're Cory got a little jealous of the cat. Well he just couldn't hang in the limo. Great fun with some great guys. Looking forward to the next adventure.
Ya but my limo was almost right up there with your pussy cat. My 4 seats to your 2. Lol

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
How are those tires working out for you ????

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Instead of curving around the with the the fire rd. I decided to go straight up the hill. Doh I got high centered at the lip. So I hooked up my brand new winch to Josh to pull myself out, but when I went to bring in the slack it wouldn't retract. Damn it going to have to call warn

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000