Best riding UTV? (most comfortable)?

KingPlay1000

Sep 6, 2015
I'm looking to buy a new UTV. I currently have a 2015 can am Maverick xrs that I have put duel rate springs on for a better ride. It's great at 25 and 30 mph but 95% of the time I'm at a slower 15 mph on rocky tails. I mainly ride places like Windrock and Brimstone. Also looking for something a little quieter. But I think anything with the motor out of the cab will help there.

What's your opinion on the best riding and most comfortable riding UTV out there. Info from people that have rode both newer can am and Polaris that can compare the two would be really helpful. Just trying to figure out if it's worth upgrading.

I've been looking at the Polaris XP1000 LE rock and tail edition. I like it because of what comes on it like winch and high rise lower arms. Things I put on my Maverick that I would like to have on a new one. Just not sure if the rock and tail edition would give me the best ride. Anyone have any experience with it. Having a hard time finding any good reviews on the rock and tail edition.

Any info would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000