Brad Deberti Takes 4 Podium Finishes At Lake Elsinore!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Brad Deberti Takes 4 Podium Finishes At Lake Elsinore!

Brad Deberti is showing some consistency on the race track with another set of podium finishes at the 2016 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Series Southern California Rounds 2 & 3. The track conditions were nearly perfect at Lake Elsinore. It was a great weekend for Cognito Motorsports driver, Brad Deberti. Deberti took a total of 4 podium finishes in all his classes, two of which were in his Cognito built Polaris RZR XP1000. Brad also took to wins in his Pro-Lite Truck.

Let’s hear what Brad has to say; “The first day we qualified 4th"... "We were the 1st fastest RZR by almost (one) second. We ended up getting a third place podium finish with two Yamahas ahead of me. We were the first Polaris RZR across the finish line. The second day we qualified 5th with all Yamahas ahead of me again. I ended up battling my way up to 3rd for another podium spot, was also the first RZR across the finish line as well. In the Prolite I started last with no qualifying and ended up 3rd on the podium. The second day I qualified 1st and also did a back of the pack start for additional seat time, I ended up getting first place Sunday”.

Good going and congratulations from all of us here at Cognito Motorsports to Brad Deberi for another excellent showing in off road racing.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Ive been to all the Regional's in So Cal this season, Brad can Operate and has his hands full with the YXZ buzzing around him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000