Cal City Desert Super Course Series - Night Race- AUG 5th-6th

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f4f4f4; COLOR: #f4f4f4" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
The Cal City night race info is here ... will post it tonight ... we need to get 12 UTV pre registered and we will have are first made for UTV's desert course!

The race is August 6th at 10pm!!! It will be a 15mile course!! Free camping at the start/finsh line.

This one is going to be a blast ... this is one not to miss!!!

Last edited:

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
RACERS:

Attached are the entry form, possible 15-mile course. We look forward to many of you returning to our first NIGHT RACE of the year. We know you're going to have fun. Tell your sponsors that we are also looking for a few dollars to sweeten up the "pot" for the racers. If you have any questions, please call us. Remember, you must have lights in order to race our next event.

See you soon.

Lou and Lois Peralta

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
The rules are in a state of flux ... Lou is open to input and doesnt want to make it so you have to have a BITD chassis to run. Can you be a bit more specific on what you are interested and maybe I can answer it!! You know my car ... and it is legal ... the only thing I had to add for this series ...

1. first aid kit
2. Water
3. I have to double the drag links on my shoulder strap
4. have to have springs on the lap/shoulder tensioners
5. window net or wrist restraints

did i not race because I didnt have them ....NO!!

Stock class UTV

stock cage is ok
stock gas tank is ok
stock net are ok
min 4 point harness
fire suit
extinguisher

if that is what you are looking for Chris?

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
Yes, the stock stuff is what I was looking for. I wanted to run the XP and have nothing done to it yet. Do I need to put amber and blue lights on? Do the stock guys start last?

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
well .. all the UTV start at the same time ... with a 30 second gaps .... so you are racing the clock in your class. And dont think a amber is required ... but I would ... it was the only thing I could see on the last race.

if we get 12 pre registered ... will be racing on are own course ... no bikes ... no quads ... anything under that, everyone is on the track at the same time/course!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Just Do it!!! We are pumped for this race. We pick the teryx up from the frame shop tomorrow:D Almost all fixed up from the last event!

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
few questions here 1.so even if you have full solid doors you still need nets or hand restraints? 2. I have to double the drag links on my shoulder strap (what do you mean by this)
3. have to have springs on the lap/shoulder tensioners ? man I may have to buy new harnesses and thats a bummer it would be better if they followed W.O.R.C.S rules they could have alot more entrys

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
few questions here 1.so even if you have full solid doors you still need nets or hand restraints? 2. I have to double the drag links on my shoulder strap (what do you mean by this)
3. have to have springs on the lap/shoulder tensioners ? man I may have to buy new harnesses and thats a bummer it would be better if they followed W.O.R.C.S rules they could have alot more entrys
Almost all harnesses have springs in the. Its what holds the bar tight against the belt keeping the belt tight.

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
just off the press....

DEEP INTO THE NIGHT

Double Points!

Remember, racing at the August 6, DEEP INTO THE NIGHT SuperCourse #4 requires lights and just as importantly all bikes, quads and UTVs must have red rear tail lights.

You can purchase these cheaply, often less than $15.00 ea. We went to several sites and found this in one of them: Anaconda Universal Products Messages

Check it out.

In the case of UTVs all must also have AMBER TAIL LIGHTS "ON" DURING THE RACE!

E-mail us if you have problems finding the LED strobe lights.

You can check with Wal-Mart, Fry`s, Target, Toy stores, bicycle shops, etc. We`ve found several for less than $10.00

AVE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000