Cal City Desert Super Course Series - Night Race- AUG 5th-6th

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
ok guys .... if you havent sent your registration in ... you need to do it now ...
Lou said he close , but has not made the 12 pre registered.

So if you are doing this race please send/fax in your entry NOW!!

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
What a blast ... that was FUN!!!!!!

coarse was great ... the wind went to ZERO at sunset ... made for a very challenging coarse at speed. No one really know how or what the standings are yet? I just happy I finally finished one ...LOL!!

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
The dust definatley made it challenging at times but the last mile of the course was alittle rough also. I had a blast pretty crazy popped a cv clip on the first pre run lap (thanks larry for having a clip), got that fixed then first lap of the race got a flat and like mile marker 8 made it in got it changed. Lap 2 broke a rear cv and had to run the rest of the race in 4x4 with 3 axles and then lap 3 came in for gas and the rhino died the lights killed the battery/alternator couldn't keep up so I turned off two of the 4 lights and got it jump started and going again to finish the race. The results aren't posted yet But it was a blast.... Big thanks to the guys at cognito for helping out and letting us pit with them.

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k217bvYoIM]‪2011 California City night race shot‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
Well I feel better knowing I wasnt the only one with electrical issues ... we did the last two laps with anything that pulled electrical power turned of ... with the exception of the stock head lights. We barley got the last two laps in are pocket ... the ECU did not like low voltage ...LOL!!!

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Well I feel better knowing I wasnt the only one with electrical issues ... we did the last two laps with anything that pulled electrical power turned of ... with the exception of the stock head lights. We barley got the last two laps in are pocket ... the ECU did not like low voltage ...LOL!!!
Yeah I never really thought about that being a issue with the lights untill it happened luckily I had wired the 4 lights on two switches so I turned off two and was able to finish. Any idea when the results will be up?

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
Lou just sent me am e mail with all the IRC trackings ... if anyone wants them pm with your e mail ad I will forward the e mail to you ... and you can e mail Lou and get on his mailing list if you are notl

he said the results should be up tomorrow!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000