California City Oct. 20th UTV Race

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
It was a fun race, perfect weather, could of used a little more wind and I thought a little rougher than I expected. I started 2nd to last with Kyle Melville behind me. On the first lap about 12 miles in, I was stuck in the dust of an XP who suddenly rolled on a fast section I stopped to check on him and helped him flip his car back over. When we all got going again I was dead last.

At the end of the first lap my kid was hurting from being beat up and got out, he changed race suits with another volunteer and we made it about 9 miles into lap two when going about 50mph, my left rear fell off and bounced about a mile down the coarse.

Altough I take precautions to keep Rhino axle nuts on this one let loose, we were able to get it back on but couldn't continue. All in all it was still fun these are fun events for every level racer.

an hour and half drive and $50 bucks dosnt hurt too much when you DNF!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
It was a fun race, perfect weather, could of used a little more wind and I thought a little rougher than I expected. I started 2nd to last with Kyle Melville behind me. On the first lap about 12 miles in, I was stuck in the dust of an XP who suddenly rolled on a fast section I stopped to check on him and helped him flip his car back over. When we all got going again I was dead last.

At the end of the first lap my kid was hurting from being beat up and got out, he changed race suits with another volunteer and we made it about 9 miles into lap two when going about 50mph, my left rear fell off and bounced about a mile down the coarse.

Altough I take precautions to keep Rhino axle nuts on this one let loose, we were able to get it back on but couldn't continue. All in all it was still fun these are fun events for every level racer.

an hour and half drive and $50 bucks dosnt hurt too much when you DNF!!
Ahhh ohhh, who rolled?:eek:

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Sounds like good times and memories! I want to maybe attend when I get my car out of the shop. Might pit for my friend Gary for a few races and do some prerunning with him. Then when my car is tuned in join the racing fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000