Calling all UTV racers!!!

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
GRAND PRIX WEDDING IT IS THEN!!!
THE PREECHER CAN RIDE WITH ME AND WE WILL DRIVE NEXT TO YOU..THE WEDDING PARTY WILL HAVE TO BRING THERE OWN SXS'S AND FOLLOW CLOSE BE HIND MAYBE WE CAN INSTALL A COUPLE PA'S SO EVERY ONE CAN HEAR THE I DO'S .....
OK ALL THATS LEFT IS FOR YOU TO TALK YOUR BRIDE TO BE INTO MY MASTER PLAN..LOL
hell .... I'll take any good looking (single) bides maid in mine ...LOL!!

piss off my co-driver .... LOL!!!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
anyone know what the IRC tracker costs? i see it is required

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
I think the entry charge covers the IRC ... if you are going to pre-run on Friday 12-4pm , then you can get all of it on Friday night at the Pizza Factory in town 4pm to 6pm+ ... thats were he does the pre-registrations ...

Saturday registration is at the starting line ... just a bit busy though, so go early!!

if you have any questions you can call LOU @ [email protected] - Phone 760.578.6258 - Fax 760.373.8227

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
here is the latest info ....

Updated SuperCourse #3 Course. “LET’S GET TECHNICAL” will be our most technical course of the year. It’s rated at 4.3. Therefore, at the very tight sections, we are adding several “Options” for those who cannot make it or do not want to try. Those routes are marked in “green” and the rest of the course is marked in “red.”

We suggest you practice the course (if you can) on Friday, June 24, between 12 Noon and 4 p.m.

NOTE: This is an early race, starting at 9 a.m.

We suggest your enter in advance (there will be NO FRIDAY NIGHT REGISTRATION for this event). Register on race day from 6 to 8 a.m., Saturday June 25th – Add $10 to regular entry.

Schedule:

1. Sign-up in advance. Race day Registration add: $10.00 to regular entry fee.

2. NO FRIDAY REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.

3. Registration opens Saturday (6/25) from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.

4. Racer’s meeting 8 a.m.

5. Start of 2-hour SuperCourse at 9 a.m.

6. Le Mans start – MCs first, followed by ATVs and UTVs.

7. At the bend of the 2 hours, the Checkered flag comes out and everyone finishes thereafter.

8. Check the entry form for a new division for those who are interested. 100% Payback! Also…

9. $100 for Overall (must have at least 15 entries)

10. $100 for Fastest Lap

11. $100 for Top ATV (must have at least 8 entries)

12. $100 for Top UTV (must have at least 8 entries)

Also go to Alta Vista Events - Official Site - California City, California, USA for more details.

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
do UTV's have to run a co-driver?
how does the IRC tracker mount on the car?

what class u guys running? 798cc teryx i would think UTV mod?

thanks!

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
no you dont have to have a co-driver ... the IRC are small and you can put them in your pocket.

here is the latest info e-mailed to me...

Perhaps there's been some confusion about the times and logistics for this event. I hope we can straighten them out:

1. The event starts at 9 a.m., Saturday, June 25th - 2 Hours

2. Racer's meeting at Start/Finish (138th & Proctor) at 8 a.m.

3. Check-in opens Saturday from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.

4. All entries on Saturday are "Late entries" and you must add $25 to regular price.

5. Entry fee is: $80 which includes the IRC Tracker (EVERY ONE MUST RACE WITH ONE).

· PRE-RUN - Saturday, from 12 Noon to 6 p.m. - We've added extra time to allow those who cannot make it earlier and also to encourage racers to come the day before. FREE CAMPING overnight at our property.

· The Cal-City OHV License not necessary but the City will welcome your support.

· COURSE: It's tight at spots but also has a couple of "Options" for those who do not wish to tackle the tight lines.

· FRIDAY REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN: This is where the confusion might be. We WILL NOT use the Pizza Factory this time. They are moving to a new location. However we will have Registration/Check-in at the start/finish from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.

· SIGN-UP - You can sign up as late as Friday night without paying the "Late Fee." However, if you cannot make it on Friday, we strongly suggest you sign-up via fax or e-mail ASAP. That way when you arrive on Saturday, all you need to do is to get your wrist band, race number, sign the papers and attend the Racer's Meeting.

· START - At exactly 9 a.m. - 2 Hour SuperCourse - Le Mans Start.

This is going to be one of the most fun SuperCourses we've had. Only 10 miles in distance but it will have some challenges. Never too tough to make your day miserable, but tough enough to make it interesting. Hope to see many of you there.

The SuperCourse #2 Awards will be available.

Keep in mind that we offer a separate purse 100% payback - Check the entry form attached, directions and proposed course map.

Anyone wishing to add to the regular purse, let us know. We do not keep anything. The racers will appreciate it.

Remember, the next SC #4 will be a Night Race, starting Saturday at 10 p.m.!

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
We are coming! We will be there on Friday for practice. So excited to race the new car! I'm trying to get a couple of others to come with us! Sounds like a great event!

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
I have the Google Earth map of the coarse for those that want it ...PM me your e-mail and I will send it!!

fyi .... this is going to be rough one!!!

views of coarse

Last edited:

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
I have the Google Earth map of the coarse for those that want it ...PM me your e-mail and I will send it!!

fyi .... this is going to be rough one!!!

views of coarse

it looks like the top right 'alternate route' in green in the middle of the map is much shorter. the green is supposed to be easier, do you know if racers have a time penalty if the alternate route is used?

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
I dont think there is a time pen. for the green .... I know that area and it is miss leading ... some of that shit is rough!!! I think it is one of those ... you can do it ... then go for it ... but it is really rocky over by the bluffs!

cwspfx

May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000