Can-Am can am maverick

BLAZEJ

Aug 24, 2014
hello riders I need your help
I am above to buy a brand new can am maverick and I wonder if that engine gonna be reliable enough for longer trips /distance cca 900miles/ on normal roads
thanks for help

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
The engine is the best thing about it. They probably have the best engine in the utv industry.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
Yeah you will be fine. Make sure you upgrade the tie rods and possibly a chassis brace and you'll be good to go!
We've been building parts for Maverick since they came out here at CT Race Worx and would be glad to help you out with any questions that you may have. If you're interested in tie rods we have two different styles from $68 to $210 depending on your riding and use. Chassis brace is a 3 piece unit that covers the mounting points to make sure the frame stays true. If you have any questions or want to learn about your machine give us a call and we'll walk you through it even if you don't want to buy anything.

Last edited:

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Yeah you will be fine. Make sure you upgrade the tie rods and possibly a chassis brace and you'll be good to go!
Yep pretty much the best Engine available and the most durable. do like Alex says and those simple things done and Happy Trails.:D

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I agree with all. I would look into the muzzy exhaust that reroutes the front cylinder exhaust to the passenger side. Definitely scrap the oem air filtration for a canister style system based on the Donaldson design. Keep the tire diameter as small as you can, and don't block the cvt airways with anything you read here. Not yet.

AssaultUTV

Jun 7, 2013
Garden Grove, CA
www.assaultind.com
Morning Blazej. This is Troy over here at Assault Industries. You will be fine with that motor. But like one of the guys said, Upgrade your tie rods which we will have available very soon for the maverick. 3-4 times stronger than stock. Hard anodized, chromoly heims, black zinc misalignment washers and laser engraved logo.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
www.assaultind.com<o:p></o:p>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000