Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Just like to thank all that came to this ride,

Love Yea All ;-)

Last edited:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Kathy and I had an awesome weekend and enjoyed spending time with the greatest group of peeps in the world!! We met some new folks and missed some of our family members:sad: We sure are glad we didn't go to the KOA! I'll have to tell ya that there's no amount of money in the world that could buy all the love and friendship that's in La Famila:ride: Love you guys and can't wait till Easter!
George
WE ENJOYED MEETING YOU THIS WEEKEND. WE DEFINITLY HAVE THE BEST GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT ARE TRULY LA FAMLIA.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Man, its looks as if the family is getting huge, IT makes me proud, just wished things worked out and we could have stayed. Miss riding with you guys and plan on trying to make at least one or two big rides.

Love ya guys!

FBT

Awesome pics!
I found some books on amazon that have info and maps in them o ghost towns in northern Nevada. Once I get them and check a couple out some of you'all are gonna hafta come north and join us. The good news is that we can dune and run the high mountains all spring and fall, the only bad months out there are August and Sept., and they are nothing like the southern deserts.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
O.k. Boys and Girls, here's my and Chris' pictures that we took over the weekend. There is also 1 video that I took when we were at the last stop on Saturday, I believe it was Waterfall.

We want to thank Frank and Vicky for their awesome hospitality, and to everyone else that rode with us and came to dinner from the KOA ride. We had an awesome time and look forward to the next one. It was great meeting those of you we haven't before, and will see you in the near future.

We hope you like the pictures.

Dan and Chris "La Familia"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000