Cost to ride amateur worcs?

Justhermz

Aug 15, 2016
Hey everyone, beginner question. I'm interested in buying a Polaris 1000 with the idea of trail riding for a year and the end goal of racing in amateur short races. I know it isn't a cheap sport, but how tough are these things? Are you having to replace parts after every race? I guess something like a real world explanation of ongoing costs could help me in seeing if I can really afford it in the future, any comments are appreciated, thanks.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey everyone, beginner question. I'm interested in buying a Polaris 1000 with the idea of trail riding for a year and the end goal of racing in amateur short races. I know it isn't a cheap sport, but how tough are these things? Are you having to replace parts after every race? I guess something like a real world explanation of ongoing costs could help me in seeing if I can really afford it in the future, any comments are appreciated, thanks.
This is a very open ended question as it depends on where you want to go and how hard you plan to race. Top teams go through just about everything while many teams will wash it and like it back up only replacing stuff once it breaks.

There is no such thing as cheap racing but it can be done on a budget.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000