DIESEL $4.20 A GAL. WHAT CAN WE DO?

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Do all the normal stuff. Keep tires aired up on truck and trailer. I never buy diesel without checking my droid app for lowest price. Try not to let the truck get completely empty. I have to drive my dually everyday to work and it is painful at the pumps but it is what it is.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
i would suggest you buy that diesel fuel at 4.20 , cause now its 4.70. lol

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Bend over and take it like a champ...I bought a tuner for my diesel truck today in hopes of gettin a couple of miles per gallon better economy....but Now im afraid of it cause I found out I have 2 more years on my warranty:eek:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Well Ronnie for us its simple, Get up earlier in the mornin and head across the border ( yea I said it, as much as I hate to, but you have to do what you have to do) I have a 27 and 60 gallon tank for my dieasel f250, and I got diesel for 3.07 right across the border in Mexicali, just have to be willing to wait in the line to get back, and with their diesel you dont have to worry about all of the bull sh*t additives that our goverment keeps insisting on putting in our fuel to make it better , my a**, plus i notice a rise in mpg by about 2 to 3 per gal. so If you can tolerate the line go to MEX.:eek:

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Well Ronnie for us its simple, Get up earlier in the mornin and head across the border ( yea I said it, as much as I hate to, but you have to do what you have to do) I have a 27 and 60 gallon tank for my dieasel f250, and I got diesel for 3.07 right across the border in Mexicali, just have to be willing to wait in the line to get back, and with their diesel you dont have to worry about all of the bull sh*t additives that our goverment keeps insisting on putting in our fuel to make it better , my a**, plus i notice a rise in mpg by about 2 to 3 per gal. so If you can tolerate the line go to MEX.:eek:
That's the sad truth.... I have a couple buddies in my area that are truckers and they make trips to Tecate to fill up all the time... The fact that Mexico is a buck and a half cheaper is really ridiculous!

bigdjvp

Jun 11, 2010
USA & BIG JOHN'S YESTERDAY. IT HAS BEEN GOING UP $.02 A DAY. REGULAR IS $4.09 @ COSTCO. WISH THEY WOULD CARRY DIESEL. I PAID $96 TO FILL THE EXPEDITION ON FRIDAY. IT SURE IS MAKING IT HARD TO GO OUT & HAVE FUN. IN 2008 WHEN THEY RAISED THE PRICES SO HIGH. PEOPLE QUIT DRIVING FOR FUN & DEMAND WENT DOWN & SO DID PRICES. IT PISSES ME OF THAT WE HAVE SO MUCH GAS RESERVES IN THE USA & THEY WON'T DRILL FOR IT. ENVIRO WACKOS ARE WINNING.
Vote the liberal jackasses that are the hired guns for the NRDC Natural Resources Defense Council, Sierra Club and the Center for Race Poverty and the Environment. VOTE VOTE VOTE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000