Dragonfire In Dubai

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
As of today Todd from Dragonfire is in Dubai. We are truly a global company and we are extending our great products to other parts of the world constantly. Dubai has had a great friendship with Dragonfire racing and with the amount of riding they got it is just starting to take off! I will post up daily entries with video and pic’s of this adventure.

This is where Todd is staying:

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
BALLLLLIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
We fly high...No lie...You know this! Ha Ha I know right when, Todd sent me this Pic I was like...what an ass hole! But no I'm stoked we are doing more with these guys they have us build some of the most bad ass toys you have ever seen. As soon as me and Todd get the whole time difference thing down I'll have more pictures of the crazy Riding they have out there.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Not any riding pictures as of yet but check out were Todd has been kicking back. For some reason when I think Dubai I don’t think fishing. They have been hanging out on an amazing yacht that comes with a sick smaller side kick… a 44 foot 90MPH specialized ocean fishing boat! He threw in some pictures of this indoor shark diving, we will have to see if Todd pulls a Fantasy Factory on us. Looks like he has been having a great time and making some good friends this might mean you will be seeing more of Dragonfire Racing soon in Dubai. Check out this scenery and the obvious growth in this city make it easy to see why powersports are not the only thing getting big in Dubai.
Map:

The dingy:

Too much rod not enough camera frame:

Leave it to the professionals:

View from the Dingy:

44 Foot 90 MPH Fishing boat…Get…R’…Done!

Blowin Up!

Dragonfire’s New Jet!

Dubai Petting Zoo:

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
All work and no play. That’s the Dragonfire way…Kinda! Todd is gearing up for the F1 race set to happen in 2 days over there, should be quite the event. I’m growing concerned with how much Todd likes Dubai though he might be getting a little too comfy out there…?

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3hV_LagCbk&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - 20032009[/ame]

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
All work and no play. That’s the Dragonfire way…Kinda! Todd is gearing up for the F1 race set to happen in 2 days over there, should be quite the event. I’m growing concerned with how much Todd likes Dubai though he might be getting a little too comfy out there…?

that’s a nice man dress thought about grabbing one when I was in Iraq but just want for me but it looks good on him:D

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
I have a lot more videos but Todd can't get them to upload off his phone because of the size. I will get them when he gets back and then some of the guy's from Dubai are going to jump the pond and come hang out with us in Glamis next weekend I think. I will be there for Halloween as well. He is still keeping "Busy" out there though.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
From what I have heard the F1 race was a blast and Todd found a way to catch Beyonce concert.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Yup he sure had a great time and now there is a rumor going around that we might be doing a little hosting ourselves... I'll have Pictures

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000