Duning the Wildcat and XP 900

Odyknuck

May 2, 2011
Nice! I have read report that The wildcat has a hard time climbing steep dunes. Is that an isolated incident and more clutch related? Maybe on a preproduction model without the bugs worked out?

Factory UTV

FUTV - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Sacramento Ca
www.factoryutv.net
Nice! I have read report that The wildcat has a hard time climbing steep dunes. Is that an isolated incident and more clutch related? Maybe on a preproduction model without the bugs worked out?
How did you like the WC in the sand Bob?
We ran it against our XP on flat ground 10 or 15 times, switched drivers, both on knobbies at 4 psi. Very close races every time which really surprised me because the XP feels like it has a lot more power. Up the face at Sand Mountain Nv which is about as tall a dune as there is, the XP started walking away from the Wildcat. tells me that it needs clutching. Wildcat is straight legit though, a game changer. We'll see how it takes a pounding, because believe me it begs to be hammered through whoops so it will get abused :D

RayRay

Oct 26, 2011
Atl Ga
We ran it against our XP on flat ground 10 or 15 times, switched drivers, both on knobbies at 4 psi. Very close races every time which really surprised me because the XP feels like it has a lot more power. Up the face at Sand Mountain Nv which is about as tall a dune as there is, the XP started walking away from the Wildcat. tells me that it needs clutching. Wildcat is straight legit though, a game changer. We'll see how it takes a pounding, because believe me it begs to be hammered through whoops so it will get abused :D
hopefully POPO will step up with their suspension. Nevermind i really don't want to have to start from scratch again ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000