Factory UTV Support Racers Dominate 2014 King Of The Hammers

Factory UTV

FUTV - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Sacramento Ca
www.factoryutv.net
36 entrants took on the toughest UTV race in the world, the 2014 King of the Hammers and 10 racers managed to get to the finish line in regulation time. 8 of 10 machines that finished were Polaris RZR's. 6 of those RZR's were protected by Factory UTV UHMW products, including Pro Class Champion Mitch Guthrie and runner up Branden Sims. Sportsman Champ John Duckworth and 3rd place finisher Scott Barnett also relied on Factory UTV skid plates and guards. The best in the business rely on Factory UTV products to protect their machines from the harshest racing conditions. Factory UTV UHMW protection products are the original and still best UHMW protection available for your RZR. Don't settle for the imitators, go with the innovators and gold standard in UTV protection products, Factory UTV.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Best skid plates hands down. My T4 really out them to use this week at Hammers.. Thank god Rusty got some for his however his rocker tubes are now TOAST since he didn't get them on at Hammers... If you own a T4 then the Factory UTV rocker protection is a MUST HAVE!!!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Best skid plates hands down. My T4 really out them to use this week at Hammers.. Thank god Rusty got some for his however his rocker tubes are now TOAST since he didn't get them on at Hammers... If you own a T4 then the Factory UTV rocker protection is a MUST HAVE!!!
I agree. These Factory UTV parts took a beating at last years V2R! Thanks, FUTV:)!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000