Head and Neck restraint

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
I've decided that it's time to step into a head and neck restraint system. What is everone using out there? The Hybrid Pro looks like it will be the least cumbersome, anyone using that one?
Thanks

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 9, 2009
I'm happy with the R3, no leg straps to mess with, you can enter and exit easily by unlatching the chest strap.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I used a d cell as well and I like the helmet donut.

some of the devices need room in the seat padding to make it comfortable, just FYI.

Mike and others could probably explain that better.

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
How close are they on sizing? I'm 43" chest and I saw 40-44 is med. and 44-48 is large, should I go to smaller size? I'm worried about not being able to get it tight enough with a large?

ParkerPumper

Oct 10, 2011
Mira Loma, CA
I realize im extremely late here, but even if you have already gotten the hybrid pro (hopefully you did). I just thought id let you know that it is in fact the safest, most unobtrusive head and neck restraint in the world. it gives superior protection from side-to-side impacts, making it stand out from the rest. i do sell the device if you were still interested.
parkerpumper.com

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I was running a d-cell for years, and switched to the Hybrid Pro this year. I have already tested it out several times, and I have to say I LOVE IT!! Two nice snaprolls in the Pro 4 and not even a slightly sore neck the next day - can't get better than that! :) And ParkerPumper are GREAT people to buy from!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000