Hello from Chino, CA

GuyDog

Feb 7, 2011
Chino, CA
Funny that for years I said that I wouldn't buy one of these things. Having raced class 10, have a mean rock crawler and a well set up quad for the desert, these things looked like glorified golfcarts, LOL.
Well over the New Years weekend at Glamis I took the kids out in my friends new RZR4 and had a great time! So good I bought a RZR S LE orange (my daughters favorite color) last weekend. Getting ready for Presidents weekend in Glamis.
Going to be in wash 10.

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
welcome to the addiction....Name is Joey and I too am an off road-aholic with an addiction to UTV's after my first ride in one back in 05'....glorified golf karts we are but damn it there fun! hahahah enjoy Glamis, I think I am going to Ocotillo Wells....

GuyDog

Feb 7, 2011
Chino, CA
We will be out at Ocitillo for TDS. Trying to make time for the Hammers this week. Have a few people in the race and pitting or drinking....
I can't believe anyone doing the Hammers in a UTV. I have done most of the trails with my Jeep and it has 40" tires. Those guys have there work ahead of them!

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
There is a 12 step program for this addiction, but I don't think I have a poblem yet... we only ride 3 times a week...once we hit seven then I may go in for counseling...LOL
Welcome to the site from the coast of Oregon...only 5 mins. to the dunes....
enjoy your new ride..:):)...Barbara

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Welcome! I have had mine for about 2 1/2 years and love it. Since then my parents got hooked and some of their friends. I have more fun on my Rzr then ever on a quad or bike.

GuyDog

Feb 7, 2011
Chino, CA
We just had it out at Glamis for President Day weekend and put it through its paces. I drove it like a quad and found that I oversteer in 2 wd, so drove it in 4wd and still drifted the lips. Fuuunnn! Can't jump it like the quad..yet. I admit, I was wrong for thinking these were a waste of money. Though now I want the XP, LOL.

Heading back out around March 25?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000