Help Miller Canyon route to Devils Hole for wider SXS

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Jeepers are just jealous. I know I have friends with jeeps and they say they wish they would of bought a rzr to play with instead of a jeep after I take em out for a ride. I understand the importance of playing by the RULES which I do to the best of my ability. When something comes up and you cant get thru, sometimes improvising is the only way.
Ya, I know we all want the same thing . To go out helmet free with our ice chests full and just ride were we fit and we fit on allot of the trails that are just effen fun ! But all the other offroaders think the same bikes , quads, UTVs and jeeps and all it take is that 1% to make all our hard work go down the drain and the trail are closed and thats the last thing we want . Here are some Emergence number one might put in their phone for riding in the miller area .

FICC /SBNF DISPATCH (909)363-5654

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Ya, I know we all want the same thing . To go out helmet free with our ice chests full and just ride were we fit and we fit on allot of the trails that are just effen fun ! But all the other offroaders think the same bikes , quads, UTVs and jeeps and all it take is that 1% to make all our hard work go down the drain and the trail are closed and thats the last thing we want . Here are some Emergence number one might put in their phone for riding in the miller area .

Number saved

BigBR

May 29, 2013

So... I can't get a read on you. You started out saying the 50' trails are a necessary evil because there is no way to get from the west side to the east, sharing knowledge that the rangers don't enforce the rule about width. Next, you preached on following the rules to keep the rangers happy and not ruin it for others. You then went back to stance number 1, and in the latest post flopped back to your second stance, talking about the 1% who ruin it for others. Are you a rebal or a saint? We need to know so rebals like me know what we can get away with around you, LOL.

P.S. I'm the best kind of rebal; one with a badge and gun :)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
So... I can't get a read on you. You started out saying the 50' trails are a necessary evil because there is no way to get from the west side to the east, sharing knowledge that the rangers don't enforce the rule about width. Next, you preached on following the rules to keep the rangers happy and not ruin it for others. You then went back to stance number 1, and in the latest post flopped back to your second stance, talking about the 1% who ruin it for others. Are you a rebal or a saint? We need to know so rebals like me know what we can get away with around you, LOL.

P.S. I'm the best kind of rebal; one with a badge and gun :)

Brandon , here ya go my cell (626) 255-2907

And what I said was 3w14 is a 50'' trail but on that one 50'' trail the Rangers do not enforce it being it will cut off the east to the west trail system no flip flop just info straight from the head Ranger of the SNFB . If any ou would like to talk to the head Ranger he and others that are involved will be at the ADOPT-A-TRAIL meeting at the Sizzler,
7pm-9pm People normally show up around 6pm and have dinner in the back room where the meeting is held
June 19th, 2013, Sizzler,
1461 Rimpau Ave Corona, CA 92879
(909) 272-8255

Give me a pm so I can get you on the sign sheet .

Last edited:

BigBR

May 29, 2013
But... Are you a rebel??? Hehe, sorry, I'm getting drunk working on my RZR and getting ornery. Don't mind me :D

BigBR

May 29, 2013
I must be real drunk cause I don't remember why I'm supposed to call you, lol.

BigBR

May 29, 2013
Jason, if you can get the problem you text me about fixed early call my cell and meet up with us. You know the area well and could easily find us. Good luck bro.

LaDSM

Jul 15, 2012
I was up there last Saturday and took the bypass with my Jagged-X and I didnt see the 50" only sign, I remember it used to be there, just dont remember it on Sat, You really have to be careful up there because those trails are no longer a good kept secret, People think they are speedway drivers on the roads up there and fly around the blind corners.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
I was up there last Saturday and took the bypass with my Jagged-X and I didnt see the 50" only sign, I remember it used to be there, just dont remember it on Sat, You really have to be careful up there because those trails are no longer a good kept secret, People think they are speedway drivers on the roads up there and fly around the blind corners.
Ah so this where you went instead of Glamis like you said!!!!!!!!!!

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Ya like me almost took out a few people a few times. Lol

BigBR

May 29, 2013
Ya like me almost took out a few people a few times. Lol
Yeah, but you drive that 800 like it has a 600HP V8 and is completely bullet proof. I can only imagine what went through that lady's head that was on the quad watching you Robbie Gordon it around corners at her, lol.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Yeah, but you drive that 800 like it has a 600HP V8 and is completely bullet proof. I can only imagine what went through that lady's head that was on the quad watching you Robbie Gordon it around corners at her, lol.

She was screaming " Jesus Christ"

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Nothing like drifting around a corner doing about 45 mph. Awesome for me, not them. Lol
Lets just say I like to push to the limit of safety whereas I am not too dangerous. A kil bit of yen with a lot of yang

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000