HELP!!

Gregory528

Greg
Jan 8, 2013
San Diego
I have a new 2013 wildcat that has less than 30 miles on it. 23 miles from camp it shuts off going down hill. It has a no fuel code on the display. I found out just now that this is a somewhat of a common problem. The tip over sensor comes off the mount or is faulty.

Right now my new wildcat is 23 miles alway from me on a mountain side. We tried pulling it back but the last hill climb was too step and rocky to get her out. Does anybody know how to bypass this sensor? I'm going back in the morning and going to try and bypass the sensor. I know where it is now just need to know what to do to bypass the gosh darn thing!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
insurance and a match, haha

kidding sorta, you should be able to connect the wires and make it run. On my R1 engine tipover sensor i did this and it ran. Take some wire strippers and some connectors and try different combinations even try dis connecting them.

Gregory528

Greg
Jan 8, 2013
San Diego
Glad to report that I got the cat purring again and off the mountain.

I will post pics of the tip over sensor and how to fix it in the next day or so. That was the problem. The bolts just vibrated out and it was just flopping around. If you own a wildcat it's an easy fix. The sensor is right behind the gear shifter. You will have to remove the center consol, but all the tools you need are in the tool kit that comes with it (under the drivers seat) It should take less than 30 minutes to have the thing going again.

It was a frustrating ordeal, but the wildcat is a lot of fun and motors great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000