Hemet Law Sucks!!!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
OK this is how CA works, we PAY for them to tell us what we CAN NOT DO or what you need to DO- they just call it a LAW ;-(

I think it call DICTATORSHIP ;-(
And worse yet government agencies are exempt from many of the things we are required to do or are barred from doing. You can talk on the cell and drive, if you are are driving a gov't vehicle such as a CalTrans truck or police car. Exemptions from smog checks and registration. Ever see a county Sheriffs Dept. or forest service ATV with a green sticker? The list goes on. Sorry about the rambling, that a topic that kind of boils my blood:mad:

Reactions: 1 person

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
PREACHING TO THE CHOIR. I THINK MOST OFFROADERS AGREE WITH YOU. I CERTAINLY DO. WE ARE TOTALY OUTNUMBERED BY PEOPLE WHO THINK WE ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES. THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE MORE GOVERNMENT COMING.
And worse yet government agencies are exempt from many of the things we are required to do or are barred from doing. You can talk on the cell and drive, if you are are driving a gov't vehicle such as a CalTrans truck or police car. Exemptions from smog checks and registration. Ever see a county Sheriffs Dept. or forest service ATV with a green sticker? The list goes on. Sorry about the rambling, that a topic that kind of boils my blood:mad:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Its called Marxist Gradualism. They take away your rights and freedoms one Law at a time until your Enslaved. And you never saw it happening untill it was to late.
Yep and the second chapter of that book is revolution, but then too many people die and you might only be partially successful.

I'm with Jeff, we need to put our money and time where our mouths are.

We have become a country of complacency and the status quo. We are also a NIMBY group now and think it isn't going to happen on our watch, why care. Unfortunately, it is happening on our watch and if we do not act, it's the legacy we leave our children.

I'm f@cking mad at what our predecessors have left us, but I for one am a bit stifled on what to do to change it. Running for office is an option, but I think we've priced ourselves out of the career politician ring. That is totally by design of the "haves" to keep the "have nots" in their respective place.

Unfortunately we need a rebel with deep pockets to silently fund the counter movement and get a foothold in the nose bleed section. Maybe then the tide can turn because voting is a sham and does not change anything. We have to infect the very body of the government with the "sensible" virus before anything can change.

Additionally, most who start out on the righteous path drink the kool-aid and then become greedy themselves. Just like joining the police force, you have to be dirty to have longevity or else they shun you and run you out of town.

We have very little morals in this world any more and a country full of oportunits that will only do what benifits them, so maybe Michael Josephson can spread his Charecter Counts message to those in the nose bleed section and make some profound paradigm changes.

But for me, I see a Syria or Egypt on our horizon. I thought Occupy Wallstreet was going to do it, but again, it fizzled and died.

And that my friends is why they want to get the guns out of our hands, it's coming, watch your back....

Dan ... Peace...

p.s. I've always said that if all of the people, white, black, red, brown, yellow, green, purple etc... in this country got on the same page, what are they going to do?

They keep us fighting each other with their sham agendas and laws so we cannot solidify into a force to be reckoned with. Until we get past our trivial differences of religion and prejudice, we are going nowhere. We had the million man march on Washington, just think of the 10 million person march.

We start on the left coast, join arms and move east, those shitheads will be crapping in their drawers and abandoning Washington like rats off a sinking ship. I'm not insinuating all politicians are corrupt or self serving, but I could almost count on one hand those that aren't.

Another point was, just imagine each one of those 10 million are armed, not a picture they want painted anytime soon. I think I've made my point, soapbox stored. Sorry for the diatribe...

Reactions: 1 person

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Some people are to busy with their i-whatever to do anything. Turn off the services that support that crap for a week and you'll have your revolution Dan! The rest of us have jobs and families to support.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELL SAID. I WISH I WAS ALL ELOQUENT & STUFF.
Yep and the second chapter of that book is revolution, but then too many people die and you might only be partially successful.

I'm with Jeff, we need to put our money and time where our mouths are.

We have become a country of complacency and the status quo. We are also a NIMBY group now and think it isn't going to happen on our watch, why care. Unfortunately, it is happening on our watch and if we do not act, it's the legacy we leave our children.

I'm f@cking mad at what our predecessors have left us, but I for one am a bit stifled on what to do to change it. Running for office is an option, but I think we've priced ourselves out of the career politician ring. That is totally by design of the "haves" to keep the "have nots" in their respective place.

Unfortunately we need a rebel with deep pockets to silently fund the counter movement and get a foothold in the nose bleed section. Maybe then the tide can turn because voting is a sham and does not change anything. We have to infect the very body of the government with the "sensible" virus before anything can change.

Additionally, most who start out on the righteous path drink the kool-aid and then become greedy themselves. Just like joining the police force, you have to be dirty to have longevity or else they shun you and run you out of town.

We have very little morals in this world any more and a country full of oportunits that will only do what benifits them, so maybe Michael Josephson can spread his Charecter Counts message to those in the nose bleed section and make some profound paradigm changes.

But for me, I see a Syria or Egypt on our horizon. I thought Occupy Wallstreet was going to do it, but again, it fizzled and died.

And that my friends is why they want to get the guns out of our hands, it's coming, watch your back....

Dan ... Peace...

p.s. I've always said that if all of the people, white, black, red, brown, yellow, green, purple etc... in this country got on the same page, what are they going to do?

They keep us fighting each other with their sham agendas and laws so we cannot solidify into a force to be reckoned with. Until we get past our trivial differences of religion and prejudice, we are going nowhere. We had the million man march on Washington, just think of the 10 million person march.

We start on the left coast, join arms and move east, those shitheads will be crapping in their drawers and abandoning Washington like rats off a sinking ship. I'm not insinuating all politicians are corrupt or self serving, but I could almost count on one hand those that aren't.

Another point was, just imagine each one of those 10 million are armed, not a picture they want painted anytime soon. I think I've made my point, soapbox stored. Sorry for the diatribe...

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
In 1992 I turned off my TV. To this day I have not turned it back on. People ask me how I find the time to do everything I do. Think about how much time you spend watching the programing that is provided by the black box. Now think about how much your cable bill costs?

We all make choices. Time and Money.

FWIW my life has been amazing since my wife and I pulled the plug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000