It's ready for YOU! The PURE 200 Course!

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Those videos are insane! I watched them last night. Congrats on the finish! I think all things considered it was a great showing.

BTW, that's a good lookin light bar. ;)

Sent using both hands on my Note II
Thank you sir wouldn't have been about to run as fast as I did at night in the dust if it wasn't for your light bar.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Go to www.averacing.com to see results and the individual "kmz" files for each vehicle when compared to the master race course file. Follow the instructions.

Also you can go directly to this link: http://www.averacing.com/pure-side-x-side-off-road-desert-series/irc-tracking-by-veh #.
Be sure you download the master course file first to compare...

Good job everyone. No penalties and just a couple of warnings. Great!

Photos coming soon...tons of them.

The helicopter video will take a bit longer since it is Network quality. They are going to try to give us a 2-min promo, but like you, we can't wait. I was told to be patient.
We've already have had about thirty calls regarding buying footage. That won't happen. Firstly, you need special viewing equipment to look at the raw footage (bumber-we don't have it either), secondly they will work on it before releasing it to us.

Thank you all for coming to this first event. It went off great, we heard many of you who loved the course. Next is the race report which should be out this week and then...
then...
then...

The PURE 300 June 21-13, featuring a totally different course, However, before we lay it out, we'll be posting in this forum and others, a short survey about what you would like to see as a race course. We have everything here.

Thanks again.

AVE

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000