JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com

The Jagged X - Polaris XP900 is Complete

Well, I suppose it's time to post some pics. The shop has been extremely busy lately, so progress has been a tad slow lately, but our goal is to be ready for SilverState. The build began right around the start of the year and has been pretty labor intensive just in the planning stages.
We are hoping to exceed the quality of the build that burned in last year's SilverState...and hopefully not duplicate that event again!:eek: The build will feature products from our typical sponsors, and hopefully we'll work deals with a couple more before it makes it's maiden voyage.:D As always, huge thanks to Polaris Industries, Elka shocks, CRDesigns, OMF wheels, BFGoodrich, Sparco seats, Simpson harnesses, etc.
Anyway, on to the pictures...

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Great build. We have our teryx back on the dyno this week in preparation for the silver state as well. We broke a titanium spring retainer at the Parker race and were out quick. We hope to see your new car at the silver state. It is most likely the most anticipated build in the UTV racing industry. No one cares if I build another car but for some odd reason (four BITD titles in a row maybe) everyone is waiting to see your XP including me. Best of luck and I will be watching this one.

Bob
1915 teryx

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I thought you had to use all factory frame rails and suspension pick up points.It appears to be all tube and the frt of the frame has been cut off.

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Great build. We have our teryx back on the dyno this week in preparation for the silver state as well. We broke a titanium spring retainer at the Parker race and were out quick. We hope to see your new car at the silver state. It is most likely the most anticipated build in the UTV racing industry. No one cares if I build another car but for some odd reason (four BITD titles in a row maybe) everyone is waiting to see your XP including me. Best of luck and I will be watching this one.

Bob
1915 teryx
Thanks alot and looking forward to a big turnout at SS!:)
Mike

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
I thought you had to use all factory frame rails and suspension pick up points.It appears to be all tube and the frt of the frame has been cut off.
they are using the rails go to rj xp buid all the stuff thats sand blasted is factory. jagged use same stuff. you are allowed to beff up suspension points as long as you keep same dimensions/pick up points.

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
they are using the rails go to rj xp buid all the stuff thats sand blasted is factory. jagged use same stuff. you are allowed to beff up suspension points as long as you keep same dimensions/pick up points.
Exactly, the rails are absolutely there, just like every other car we've built. Let me know if you want any more detailed pics of anything in particular.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Maybe I am missing something but I dont see the stock front frame rails or pick up points.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Looks awesome guys!!! Where are you mounting the fuel cell?? Did you extend the rear cage to make room for the cell? So you can push it back to leave access to the intake??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000