Joey D and Can Am OffRoad

Andy

Maverick - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 2, 2013
Buena Park, Calif
:D Back on Thanks Giving weekend out at Glamis, I went on the group ride Joey put together. During the ride, one of Mavericks threw a belt about 1/2 way between Olds and Gecko. Megadesertdiesel and myself searched them down, and changed out the belt for them. No big deal really.

Well much to my suprise, Joey set up a special deal with Can Am Off Road for me to show his appreciation for my help. Last month Can Am announced on Face Book I was to recieve a $500 gift to purchase accessories for my Maverick.

I got a phone call and a text yesterday letting me kmow I could claim my gift at my local dealership.

Way too cool...Thank you very much Joey, and Can Am. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.:D

Last edited:

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Now that is awesome! There seems to be a lot Can Am talk going on here lately. Can't wait to show you all our new Maverick!!! It will debut at the Mint 400.
I hope your good Karma continues!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Now that is awesome! There seems to be a lot Can Am talk going on here lately. Can't wait to show you all our new Maverick!!! It will debut at the Mint 400.
I hope your good Karma continues!
Yay!..another..Maverick..to..take..on..the..Polaris..franchise...If..we..can..offer..any..assistance..to..help..in..your..efforts..feel..free..to..ask...(sorry,my..keyboard..took.a..dive!_

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thats cool Andy. I got a sweet yellow Canam flag for my touhauler just for swapping out belt. JD and Canam are great to us non polaris owners.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000