Joey D's rzr for sale

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
NO NO NO... I don't need a driver or a big rig.. Ill just take which one is needed for that type of ride or race...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey Govacho, I've got a 2010 rzr4 for sale with Pro Armor doors and some aftermarket stickers. You could use mine on the golf course. I checked, it will hold two golf bags comfortably. I'll let it go for 25K, because you are my friend. Just let me know.... :)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
well today was to be the day to bring home the Storm Trooper, but it didn't work out.. Car was dusty, wouldn't start, 3 flat tires, oil leaking out everywhere, trash all inside, one flag missing on pole and even a dead rat under the passenger seat... So I had to pass.... I told Joey Ill give it another try on Monday and give him a chance to make it right... So we'll see what happen then.. Stay tuned....lol...

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
Govacho, I think you and Joey can battle for who has the most cars. I don't know what you do for a living but do you need an assistant??:D

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Govacho, I think you and Joey can battle for who has the most cars. I don't know what you do for a living but do you need an assistant??:D
Greg I am a lucky person that is for sure... But me and Joey made a deal that we will always be on the same team... Kinda like a pack, a Wolf Pack and its going to be very hard to get in this pack.;)

So with that said, let the fun begin... Going to try and make it to Pismo this weekend. I'll know tonight...

But now that you brought it up Greg, hell yeah I do have a lot of them...lol...

Last edited:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I'M RETIRED. I AM AVAILABLE FOR WORK. :D:D:D
Greg I am a luck person that is for ... But me and Joey made a deal that we will always be on the same team... Kinda like a pack, a Wolf Pack and its going to be very hard to get in this pack.;)

So with that said, let the fun begin... Going to try and make it to Pismo this weekend. I'll know tonight...

But now that you brought it up Greg, hell yeah I do have a lot of them...lol...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yo homie! I just passed your sorry azz on the 101. I'm guessing you got your new sand toy in your TH heading for Pizmo! Basterd...... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000