JoeyD23 vs BlueQ

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
Ohhhh snap.....Is it gonna be another MT no sho affair??
or maybe a run and go hide event like Rog did? :D
Or the race between MT and gold? what happened to MT anyways? lol
or maybe like another team race event like the night run at the dunes?
or the track racing between Mike and Justin?
or any of the other races that were planed and never went down.

Is this the forum first you were talking about Joey?????? lol a race that is acually going to happen. :D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I ain't hiding, been helping work on Blue's kawi. ;)

the banana isn't grounded either, Todd is finishing up a sick 1450 Ford and a sandrail.

where's MT, prob Dallas or Miami or glamis or dumont or pizmo, hell it changes every two seconds :eek:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
or maybe a run and go hide event like Rog did? :D
Or the race between MT and gold? what happened to MT anyways? lol
or maybe like another team race event like the night run at the dunes?
or the track racing between Mike and Justin?
or any of the other races that were planed and never went down.

Is this the forum first you were talking about Joey?????? lol a race that is acually going to happen. :D
first 2 dont count cause it involves the "80 mph rhino" o and MT :D

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Hey Joey so is the OW trip going to be on again at the end of april again ? That was one of the best group runs I have been to so far.....even tho my rhino took a beating that day :D

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
I ain't hiding, been helping work on Blue's kawi. ;)

the banana isn't grounded either, Todd is finishing up a sick 1450 Ford and a sandrail.

where's MT, prob Dallas or Miami or glamis or dumont or pizmo, hell it changes every two seconds :eek:
why was a kawi? the banana, Todd? or MT brought up? always making excuses that dont need to be brought up.

Rog I want to drag race you in your car- you down?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
guys this about me and blue, 2 firends having fun. We are not serious, we always trash talk for fun.

Rog brought up the Kawi because he is helping Blue get his new Kawi built for race..

he brought up the Banana because Blue said he was going to maybe race it and i called it the Grounded Banana as a joke in our trash talking....

its all in fun......The Underground has nothing but love for HRT and Benchmark....

Now back to me whippin Blue's butt...........LMAO

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Re: Joeys vs BlueQ

OK, you want some your gonna get some. Better have more than that ragged motor you had last time I saw you. Matter of fact you better get a GSXR or an LS1 cause your gonna need all the power you can get! Oh and that knuckle draggin low rider suspension isnt going to cut it cause my car can go over rocks!! hahaha..... You may want to lock up some sponsors for your 2011 season before you race me becuase its going to look real bad if you get beat by a station wagon with a pop up roof!

UTVUnderground SON! LOL Oh and the race will be at UTVUnderground's 2010 Desert Trip at the end of April in Ocotillo Wells so you better hurry up and get your roach finished up otherwise you better borrow the Grounded Banana....No excuses!

ITS ON SON!

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I thought this race was goin down on the UTVUG trip in April? :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000