Just Released - Rath Racing Rear RZRXP SwayBar

JenniferRath

Sep 30, 2011
Developed and designed exactly for the abuse we put our RZRXP thru - true torsion bar technology!! Developed to improve handling and durabilty in all conditions from dune to mud, whether play riding or racing this swaybar will benefit you!

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
That's a work of art. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
I installed my Rath Racing sway bar last night on my XP. The fit was perfect. I'm going to give it a thorough test this weekend at the UTV Rally Raid race. The race is 4 hours, so it will be put to the test. So far, it looks like it's up to the task. I'm hoping to have finally find a solution to my sway bar issues.

Attachments

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Not sure yet, but somewhere around $400 - less than I have spent on stock sway bars.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Tyler, as long as you don't have the turbo your golden. The down fall to the unlimited ( turbo) class is about 3 guys run it. Pull the turbo off and line up w 30 of us at WORCS.
C mon out n get some use out of that bad ass car you got!

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
I ran the four hour UTV Rally Raid race last weekend with this sway bar. It held up perfectly and helped me take first overall. I'm completely sold!

I also beefed up the sway bar mounting point in the trailing arms, BEFORE damage occurred. I believe Rath Racing sells a kit for this as well.

-brit

RUSTY STEBAR

Jan 19, 2013
CEDAR CITY, UT
www.ssspolaris.com
I JUST ORDERED IN TWO OF THESE SWAY BARS AND IVE GOT TO SAY WHAT I RECIEVED AND WHAT THESE PICTURES SHOW IS FAR DIFFERENT! THE BAR I RECIEVED USES THE STOCK BUSHINGS AND HOLDING CLAMP. THE BAR ISNT TIGHT AT ALL INSIDE OF THE BUSHINGS... ALSO THE BAR IS NOT ADJUSTABLE AS THE VIDEO ON THE RATH WEBSITE SHOWS IT IS... ARE THERE DIFFERENT OPTIONS ON THE SWAY BAR THAT I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT?

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Rusty call Cognito and order their bars. Half the price, no billet parts to break, seen enough of them broke and stripped out. And customer service that is second to none in the UTV market. And they race what they sell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000