King of Hammers Teryx Build

IM0T0

Currie Racing / Monster Kawasaki - UTVUnderground
Jan 12, 2010
Anaheim California
I have got the Teryx down to the frame with the motor and diffs still located in place. I have cut the sides for ground clearance and am still working on final square tube placement and I will build the cage starting sunday. Suspension gets started on Monday. Magnaflow Exhaust hooked me up with a custom exhaust that fits my needs exactly and makes more power!

Casey Currie
www.Caseycurrie.com
Casey Currie | Facebook

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

IM0T0

Currie Racing / Monster Kawasaki - UTVUnderground
Jan 12, 2010
Anaheim California
So I got the suspension hung and the King Shocks on order. I have been debating on what to do for the suspension for the past week. I have 2 different kits one a 3 over and one a 4 over kit and I am going to test both to see which one i like better. I have a true 14 inchs of travel front and rear. The shocks are being custom built to create the best cv angels. Mastercraft made me custom seats to go with my Monster Energy Kawasaki Colors. We are working on a custom cage that will stay nice and tight so tubes wont get caught on rocks. I also have some mods to the engine that I am going to play with and see how fast I can get the thing to go.

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000