King of the Hammers Roll Call

RZRS EDGE BILL

Cuttin' Up The Desert! - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 24, 2009
So, How many of you will be at King of the Hammers next month? 1912 will be there.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Speaking of Casey Currie, for those interested he is planning something really fun for all who are interested in this event, competing or not. From what I hear it will probably be held on the weekend before and if you come you won't go hungry and you probably will go home with more goodies then when you showed up.

I'm sure he'll be setting the event schedule and plans in stone in the next week or so.

bigtom

Bigtom RZR's Edge Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 7, 2009
Nope Bigtom cant make KOH, bummer, too many days off work, and want to make all the BITD races with no problems.

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Jagged X will be there! This one is going to be a blast.
We will be there for the whole week. I am planning to head to parker the Sat before and then being on the lakebed In JV Sunday so if Casey is doing somthing cool tell him not to start without us.

BS JX

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
Speaking of Casey Currie, for those interested he is planning something really fun for all who are interested in this event, competing or not. From what I hear it will probably be held on the weekend before and if you come you won't go hungry and you probably will go home with more goodies then when you showed up.

I'm sure he'll be setting the event schedule and plans in stone in the next week or so.
where can i get some more info on this?

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
i dont think i was very clear in my first post i was talking about the event that guy was talking about that casey is putting on the weekend before the race. I am allready signed up for koh. Cant wait!
-nolan
Nolan,

Casey is a member now so at the very least you could send him a PM to get more info. If I learn anything more I'll post up as well.

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
Nolan,

I will fire Casey a message as well and see if he can fill us in any more on this. I think he was working out the final details of this event. Thanks for joining the site and we will see you at KOH!!
Sounds good!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000