Kyle LeDuc's R1 machine

PRO4-99

Tough actin tinactin! - UTVUnderground Approved
Here is the place to get a peek at my totally redesigned race rhino, which is being turned into the new R1 class Champion!!! This thing is looking evil! check it out. Here are some pics of the rear upper arms made from 0.63 chromoly plate, Super light and crazy strong!

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
I would say he is himself, but I could be wrong. Awesome work Kyle!! Its cool to see that you are using that thin of plate for the arms. It is pretty reasonable to use .063 on utv arms knowing they weight around 1100 pounds or so. Can't wait to see more.:D:D

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
Kyle LeDuc SR1 driving school anyone??? not saying he is going to be the best but he is one fast mofo in a truck! this class is going to be nuts!!! wonder if any other pros will hop in one?

PRO4-99

Tough actin tinactin! - UTVUnderground Approved
not sure i got them a while ago. i have seen some that look the same and the had a logo on the like RCR maybe. not sure. but the y where heavy as hell. so i lightened them up with holes and cut a bunch of material off. this thing should weigh about 1150 lbs. limit is 1200 so i will need some lead to make weight. but lighter is faster!!!!!!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
not sure i got them a while ago. i have seen some that look the same and the had a logo on the like RCR maybe. not sure. but the y where heavy as hell. so i lightened them up with holes and cut a bunch of material off. this thing should weigh about 1150 lbs. limit is 1200 so i will need some lead to make weight. but lighter is faster!!!!!!
Your going to need all you can get!! Welcome back to the little car world.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000