LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
I'm out . Business in San Diego this weekend.
Bummer Bill, we will miss you. On another note I have some friends wanting to come and check out our ride. They are thinking about buying a utv and would like to try it out. Does anyone have spare seating? It would be for up to 3 people one being a child.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Don't forget about trick or treating for the kiddos (dave/larry/fernando) keep your hands and comments to yourselves ;) and if there are enough adults that want to participate, we can have a costume contest (dave/larry/fernando) no costume needed, you're scary enough ;)
Thats not fair. Dave is going to win. Nobody is a better A HOLE Than DAVE. His breath even smells like one!!! He will win for sure!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Bummer Bill, we will miss you. On another note I have some friends wanting to come and check out our ride. They are thinking about buying a utv and would like to try it out. Does anyone have spare seating? It would be for up to 3 people one being a child.

Hey Mike, although I don't have any empty seats, I'm pretty sure the rental place at jawbone store has some 4 seaters for rent :/ I rode in a utv once and thought it was lame, then I drove one and was sold :)

Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
Hey Mike, although I don't have any empty seats, I'm pretty sure the rental place at jawbone store has some 4 seaters for rent :/ I rode in a utv once and thought it was lame, then I drove one and was sold :)
Thank you sir. As of right now they may just come out Sunday with their kids dirt bike but I thought if the could snag a seat in a rzr they could join us on the long ride

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I don't think anyone wants to ride with me ;-)

as I need some training wheels ;-)

RZR XP Side 2.jpg

Reactions: ROTAX

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Thanks everyone... will miss you all! I'm a Uber driver and got to take some old bastard to San Diego this weekend,I heard he's a big tipper?! Dave, don't forget to use japstick on your lips this weekend. I'll protect your lips from getting that yeast infection and help cover that white moustache!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000