Live Desert Toyz Racing Commander build web cast

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
would that front end be calling the kettle black lol.
Just trying to keep up with the Jagged's :D

We really need to get some clarificatin on this issue. The more we leave it "hush hush" and " I can do it because they did " the more it separates our sport. We need to work together, be clear and open about what is and is not legal, and encourage the construction of new cars, not challenge it and hold people up.

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Just call anytime for rule clarification.

I do call and I don't have questons. It just seems some people questioned the Jagged X build, called and held up the build, and now there are commnets on this thread as well. Perhaps it is time to give a clear explaination of exactly what is considered a "stock frame" so everyone knows and there are not people accusing others.

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
Anyone needing an explaination on the UTV diagonal brace roll cage rule plz call me Cory S 602-769-6164
Totaly unrelated to this thread I'd like to call you to clear up this rule, we are changing some cage rules in the Baja Racing Texas after we had a ne XP have a cage failure and it was caused but the manufacture of the aftermarket cage that had what I feel as in propper diagonal bracing, Thanks Cory I'll call you,

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
I do call and I don't have questons. It just seems some people questioned the Jagged X build, called and held up the build, and now there are commnets on this thread as well. Perhaps it is time to give a clear explaination of exactly what is considered a "stock frame" so everyone knows and there are not people accusing others.
that is truth right there!!!!!!!!!!!

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Derek, it is your neighbor Aaron, I have been following the thread it it looks like a sick build. I am glad to see you guys get a new car, now it time to go out and kick some ass. good luck brother

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000