LOORRS RD 5 & 6 6/27-28 Pics & Results

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
I think Only Brent started the race.

Congrats to to all the podium peeps. Fun track, just to damn wet:mad:

a whopping 6th and 7th finishes for me for the weekend. I had the top finishing RHino on Saturday and Corry got Top finishing Rhino on Sunday.:)

I think I am done with racing, I just do not have the budget to add more power compared the the Kawasaki's. My driving has improved some, but not enough to overcome the flat out speed of those big 800 twins. :eek:

I have to give a big thanks to HRT Motorsports for the use of the Flyin Banana and Chris at Benchmark for tuning my little 686. It is Still running strong and will go back into my rhino for this dune season.

I will go and help pit for the HRT Prokarts and see all my friends at the tracks.

Rog
Nooooo Rog, we cant let another racer fall to the power of the v-twins:mad: haha well atleast if you arent racing, wanna give me your points from AZ??? lol

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Work it RJ!!! hhahhahah........we should post the points standings.....I will find them....
LOORRS - UNLIMITED UTV
Season: 2009
<TABLE class=points cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=header><TH colSpan=6><TH class=event width=25>5/2/2009</TH><TH class=event width=25>5/3/2009</TH><TH class=event width=25>6/27/2009</TH><TH class=event width=25>6/28/2009</TH><TH colSpan=2></TR><TR><TH class=competitor>Pos</TH><TH class=competitor>No.</TH><TH class=competitor>Name</TH><TH class=competitor>Total</TH><TH class=competitor>Diff</TH><TH class=competitor>Gap</TH><TH class=eventtotal>Total</TH><TH class=eventtotal>Total</TH><TH class=eventtotal>Total</TH><TH class=eventtotal>Total</TH></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>1</TD><TD class=no>694</TD><TD class=name>TYLER WINBURY</TD><TD class=total>172</TD><TD class=diff>0</TD><TD class=gap>0</TD><TD class=egold>50</TD><TD class=esilver>48</TD><TD class=eventtotal>44</TD><TD class=eventtotal>30</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>2</TD><TD class=no>624</TD><TD class=name>CHAD GEORGE</TD><TD class=total>171</TD><TD class=diff>1</TD><TD class=gap>1</TD><TD class=eventtotal>25</TD><TD class=egold>50</TD><TD class=ebronze>46</TD><TD class=esilver>50</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>3</TD><TD class=no>664</TD><TD class=name>ROBERT VANBEEKUM</TD><TD class=total>171</TD><TD class=diff>1</TD><TD class=gap>0</TD><TD class=esilver>48</TD><TD class=eventtotal>29</TD><TD class=esilver>48</TD><TD class=eventtotal>46</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>4</TD><TD class=no>657</TD><TD class=name>ROGER STOKES</TD><TD class=total>156</TD><TD class=diff>16</TD><TD class=gap>15</TD><TD class=eventtotal>38</TD><TD class=eventtotal>38</TD><TD class=eventtotal>40</TD><TD class=eventtotal>40</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>5</TD><TD class=no>692</TD><TD class=name>JACOB PERSON</TD><TD class=total>150</TD><TD class=diff>22</TD><TD class=gap>6</TD><TD class=eventtotal>40</TD><TD class=eventtotal>44</TD><TD class=eventtotal>38</TD><TD class=eventtotal>28</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>6</TD><TD class=no>699</TD><TD class=name>BRENT FOUCH</TD><TD class=total>146</TD><TD class=diff>26</TD><TD class=gap>4</TD><TD class=eventtotal>36</TD><TD class=ebronze>46</TD><TD class=eventtotal>32</TD><TD class=eventtotal>32</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>7</TD><TD class=no>610</TD><TD class=name>CORRY WELLER</TD><TD class=total>138</TD><TD class=diff>34</TD><TD class=gap>8</TD><TD class=eventtotal>32</TD><TD class=eventtotal>36</TD><TD class=eventtotal>28</TD><TD class=eventtotal>42</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>8</TD><TD class=no>639</TD><TD class=name>KENNY BATES</TD><TD class=total>138</TD><TD class=diff>34</TD><TD class=gap>0</TD><TD class=eventtotal>28</TD><TD class=eventtotal>42</TD><TD class=eventtotal>30</TD><TD class=eventtotal>38</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>9</TD><TD class=no>607</TD><TD class=name>AUSTIN KIMBRELL</TD><TD class=total>134</TD><TD class=diff>38</TD><TD class=gap>4</TD><TD class=eventtotal>44</TD><TD class=eventtotal>40</TD><TD class=egold>50</TD><TD class=egold>0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>10</TD><TD class=no>601</TD><TD class=name>BRADY WILKINS</TD><TD class=total>124</TD><TD class=diff>48</TD><TD class=gap>10</TD><TD class=eventtotal>26</TD><TD class=eventtotal>26</TD><TD class=eventtotal>36</TD><TD class=eventtotal>36</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>11</TD><TD class=no>681</TD><TD class=name>DOUG MITTAG</TD><TD class=total>94</TD><TD class=diff>78</TD><TD class=gap>30</TD><TD class=eventtotal>34</TD><TD class=eventtotal>34</TD><TD class=eventtotal>26</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>12</TD><TD class=no>637</TD><TD class=name>RJ ANDERSON</TD><TD class=total>91</TD><TD class=diff>81</TD><TD class=gap>3</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>43</TD><TD class=ebronze>48</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>13</TD><TD class=no>655</TD><TD class=name>JOHN DEMPSEY</TD><TD class=total>88</TD><TD class=diff>84</TD><TD class=gap>3</TD><TD class=eventtotal>42</TD><TD class=eventtotal>24</TD><TD class=eventtotal>22</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>14</TD><TD class=no>600</TD><TD class=name>TODD ROMANO</TD><TD class=total>78</TD><TD class=diff>94</TD><TD class=gap>10</TD><TD class=ebronze>46</TD><TD class=eventtotal>32</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>15</TD><TD class=no>602</TD><TD class=name>LARRY ROESLER</TD><TD class=total>68</TD><TD class=diff>104</TD><TD class=gap>10</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>24</TD><TD class=eventtotal>44</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=pos>16</TD><TD class=no>688</TD><TD class=name>tyler parks</TD><TD class=total>68</TD><TD class=diff>104</TD><TD class=gap>0</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>34</TD><TD class=eventtotal>34</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=pos>17</TD><TD class=no>603</TD><TD class=name>ERIC BERGMAN</TD><TD class=total>60</TD><TD class=diff>112</TD><TD class=gap>8</TD><TD class=eventtotal>30</TD><TD class=eventtotal>30</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD><TD class=eventtotal>x</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=runlegend cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=legend>Legend</TD><TD class=gold>1</TD><TD class=footername>1st place</TD><TD class=silver>2</TD><TD class=footername>2nd place</TD><TD class=bronze>3</TD><TD class=footername>3rd place</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=eventlegend cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=footerdate>5/2/2009</TD><TD class=footername>Speedworld Off Road Park</TD></TR><TR><TD class=footerdate>5/3/2009</TD><TD class=footername>Speedworld Off Road Park</TD></TR><TR><TD class=footerdate>6/27/2009</TD><TD class=footername>Lake Elsinore Motorsports Complex</TD></TR><TR><TD class=footerdate>6/28/2009</TD><TD class=footername>Lake Elsinore Motorsports Complex</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mann i would only be aboutt 5 points out, common Rog, we are friends arent we:D

Reactions: 1 person

#92person

#92 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 28, 2009
Peoria
well im down there hahaha
hey dont worry about it. i think youll climb your way back up. your car handles amazing and you have tons of support behind you. just keep your head up and drive like you have been doing so far this year. as far as the rest of the points go, congrats to Tyler, Chad, Bobby for the top three. i hope i can keep consistent finishes somewhere close-ish to the front and end up somewhere top 5 in points; however, that will be difficult with all of the tough competition that the series has brought out this year. The racers and the community is amazing to be around. Lets just go forward and keep the same quality racing that we have been and the utv's will get the attention and fan base needed for advancements in the sport. Rog, im sorry to see a tough rhino competitor go, and for my own sake please dont give your points to rj. haha.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hey dont worry about it. i think youll climb your way back up. your car handles amazing and you have tons of support behind you. just keep your head up and drive like you have been doing so far this year. as far as the rest of the points go, congrats to Tyler, Chad, Bobby for the top three. i hope i can keep consistent finishes somewhere close-ish to the front and end up somewhere top 5 in points; however, that will be difficult with all of the tough competition that the series has brought out this year. The racers and the community is amazing to be around. Lets just go forward and keep the same quality racing that we have been and the utv's will get the attention and fan base needed for advancements in the sport. Rog, im sorry to see a tough rhino competitor go, and for my own sake please dont give your points to rj. haha.

The maturity you young racers show is amazing......Great post Jacob!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
here are some vids I shot with my wifes little camera.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/igW_CBL5kLI&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/igW_CBL5kLI&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/05S9nE5848k&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/05S9nE5848k&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000