Lyin King WHAT??

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Let me know what u want to do. Do you want to roll on the shirt sales, donations, both? Seriously lets rock this!!!

UNDERGROUND REPRESENTS!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well I think I have around 5 shirts that the fine folks at Muzzys sent us. I would be willing to offer a shirt to the first 5 people that donate more than $10 to the cause. If you throw a few shirts in we can get close to enough funds to pay for our membership. what do you think? Sizes on shirts are limited. Is $10 to much to ask?? I had planned on guving the shirts away in some sort of promotion anyway, this atleast helps benefit the entire off road community.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
joey d what up ill pay pal 20 bucks doggie plus my underground store credit from last time let me know were and when

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Lets do this Dorian......If you want start a new thread!! First 10 gys to donate $10 or more will get either a Muzzys, UTVUnderground, or DTH T-Shirt.....I cant guarantee a size or what shirt they get, it iwll be a random drawing.......Remember this is for helping the Blue Ribbon Coalition which helps us all!!!! Our goal should be to raise $100 to pay for our membership!!!

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
Guys, I appreciate all of your comments, acceptance, understanding and sentiment as well as the constructive criticism!

I am truly sorry for my tirade and unfortunately I cannot take back what I said.

It’s AWESOME that you guys rallied and became a BRC “Club†member! I’m proud of your commitment to OUR access fight in doing so. Kudos to “JoeyDâ€ÂÂ, “DoubleTroubleHooks†and the rest of you!!

I think that there are plenty of you who can stand in and take over what it was that I did here and I will step aside for now to let those of you who care about this sort of ideal come to the forefront and carry on.

Once again, my sincerest apologies and best wishes!!!!!

Bob

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Glad you stopped back in, as for me I would really like to see ya check in OFTEN with anymore updates. thanks for pointing us in the right direction brother!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000