Lyin King WHAT??

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Bob, I missed last nights thread and am pretty shocked you lost your cool. I try my best to stay up with this stuff and do believe most people need to get a little nore involved. 5 minutes is literally all it takes guys and a free sign up link was even provided.

Bob, I think some of what I saw had to of been out of pure frustration and maybe something personal happened that set you off, I dont know.

What I do know is your efforts though they may not seem to get the response they deserve are WORTHWHILE!!

If you gain 1 member (and you have in me) than isnt all of your efforts worth it!!??

I hope you stay around, I hope everyone realizes we ALL have off days and do not think the bad comments were meant to dig deep although some were out of line. I and it seems like many others applaud you for your efforts and I am sure would like to still keep listening.

Maybe the site can take minimal like 5 dollar donations and join as a site.

Hope to still see ya here and maybe an apology to some of these guys, both ways!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
He must understand that his threads were very involved. When i jump on here for a few minutes at a time his threads were very time consuming. If he simply would have broken it down like " hey you are not going to be able to use point a any more here is what you should do!" they were written very well, however you would have to devote quite a bit of time to truly understand each bill!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Personally i really appreciate what it is Bob does. I feel bad that more dont get involved but that is no reason to throw your hands up and quit trying. I hope bob sticks around but i also hope that he doeant get offended if not many people pay attention...

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Personally i really appreciate what it is Bob does. I feel bad that more dont get involved but that is no reason to throw your hands up and quit trying. I hope bob sticks around but i also hope that he doeant get offended if not many people pay attention...
I agree.....

Guys like him are very passionate and emotional. That is why he does what he does. They are going to take things personal and get upset. That is what happend last night. Hopefully things look better to him today and he is ready to fight on.... I am guilty of not getting more involved too...... That is why I am thankful for guys like him.

I am sure his fight gets discouraging at times.... It is ok to vent like he did. That is what family and friends are for and we are all family and friends here.... No hard feelings on my part. Next time I welcome him to send me a PM and vent on me all he wants.....

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go round...

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I agree.....

Guys like him are very passionate and emotional. That is why he does what he does. They are going to take things personal and get upset. That is what happend last night. Hopefully things look better to him today and he is ready to fight on.... I am guilty of not getting more involved too...... That is why I am thankful for guys like him.

I am sure his fight gets discouraging at times.... It is ok to vent like he did. That is what family and friends are for and we are all family and friends here.... No hard feelings on my part. Next time I welcome him to send me a PM and vent on me all he wants.....

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go round...
I couldnt of said it any better.....Good poop Mike

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
We all should try and get more involved for sure but I just get overwhelmed when I try to read that stuff and when I send in the emails and or letters to my Reps I start getting more emails back and pretty soon its too much. I hope he doesnt give up and was shocked at him blowing up like that. We do need people like him thats for sure.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I spoke with lyin king via email and he apologized for his blow up. he had rough day yeaterday and had to put his dog down. seeing the lack of participation on his threads pushed him overboard and he is sorry for the way he lashed out. he is going to take a few days off then decide if he wants to come back. i for one hope he does.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
sorry to hear that lyin king man best friend will be missed take time we will be here ...........peace bro

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I spoke with lyin king via email and he apologized for his blow up. he had rough day yeaterday and had to put his dog down. seeing the lack of participation on his threads pushed him overboard and he is sorry for the way he lashed out. he is going to take a few days off then decide if he wants to come back. i for one hope he does.

It is Ok to lash it it brings attention to things sometimes like this. When you have a day where things just suck sometimes it happens. He is Human...Its kinda like grade school where you stand up to the bully and somehow you become best friends.

So Lyin King don't be afraid to be human we all are good with that........ keep us informed......however sometimes spell it like a caveman would understand....LOL

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
i for one dont want to see him go either but he started to push some of my buttons apologize for being out of line myself

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
Glad i posted up, me and Bob have spoken on several occassions and it seemed like something else was there.

Thanks Joey and thanks again Bob. For you guys that have spoken out both times thanks for keeping an open mind too.

Joey, lets talk about getting the Underground signed up. I will donate a small portion if others want to back it up. We can do it in the name of the underground!!!

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
yeah i hope he comes back to because it is nice to know about the land that is or may be taken. Him and i talked and he was apologetic for his actions as was i, and i am sorry to hear about his dog :(. Losing a dog is like losing a family member, at least to me it is.

Double Trouble Hooks

Jan 15, 2009
I'm up for that. I'll donate some DTH shirts too. WHEN IN DOUBT, PULL IT OUT!!!

Let me know Joey. If I remember its $100 for business for the BRC

wanna poll it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000