Maverick in stock ready to sell to you today...

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
ART, is there a maverick on the showroom today? i want to stop by after work to see if my 6' 7" body even fits in this thing. :eek:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Ok. So i barely fit in this thing. Sorry can am. Cutting the dash out is not an option. Or cutting off my legs. I already fit in the teryx. But holy smoke batman i would never thought i would fit in a rzr. Jagged x rzr here i come.

426m

Dec 1, 2011
It looks to me like the plastic panel on the drivers side would simply come out and give us tall guys lots of leg room while still looking fine. Is this not true?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
It looks to me like the plastic panel on the drivers side would simply come out and give us tall guys lots of leg room while still looking fine. Is this not true?
yes, for most. but for me i would have to remove plastic dash from both sides. and then i would have no movement after that. dont get me wrong, this thing is bada$$. the suspension and motor are top notch. and i thought i would only be in a teryx forever. but i was shocked as many to see myself fit in the jagged x rzr. the tilt wheel in the can am does help alot. as the rzr. i wish yamaha and kawa would put in tilt wheel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000