Maverick Wheelie - Pavement

MUCHADO

May 19, 2011
My buddy Matt thrown down a wheelie in his maverick.. He has a STM clutch but otherwise stock.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEYm-6UiFo&feature=share&list=UURoB2is3iC9PU1rd_53pgZQ"]Can Am Maverick Wheelie - YouTube[/ame]

MUCHADO

May 19, 2011
badass!!!

otherwise stock? looks like a race cage, big tires, chopped up front plastic, seats.........
Stock motor, axles, drivetrain. Tires are 30" Mongrels on racelines and yes he has all the safety stuff... MOMO seats, harnesses, caged out... He's owned it less than 2 months.

Just hauled to Alabama for Rally Raid last weekend and his wickedbuilt quick steering rack broke halfway thru first lap... (err the ball on end that is) I hear they are tweaking the design.

Last edited:

blacksheep10

Jan 12, 2013
the ball on the end of the rack crapped its guys out on the first jump that he drooped all the way out on. Stock application, stock mounting locations, stock arms and axles. Just didn't work. He does love the quick rack and power steering, just doesn't love the fact it broke right away:rolleyes:

His junk is looking legit, just needs to cut it all off and do it again in 4130:D lol

James@BluetorchFab

Mar 14, 2012
Stock motor, axles, drivetrain. Tires are 30" Mongrels on racelines and yes he has all the safety stuff... MOMO seats, harnesses, caged out... He's owned it less than 2 months.

Just hauled to Alabama for Rally Raid last weekend and his wickedbuilt quick steering rack broke halfway thru first lap... (err the ball on end that is) I hear they are tweaking the design.
I was wondering what happened to it so early in the race. Nice looking machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000