Miller Canyon 5/18

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Thinking of running up to Miller Canyon on Saturday. Probably leave staging at 9:30am...run up to Deep Creek and hit the lower loop and up the black diamond trail and back to staging....or something along those lines. About 40 miles usually. Anyone interested?

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Thinking of running up to Miller Canyon on Saturday. Probably leave staging at 9:30am...run up to Deep Creek and hit the lower loop and up the black diamond trail and back to staging....or something along those lines. About 40 miles usually. Anyone interested?
Crap, my boy has a club basketball tournament that Saturday.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Would love to but still tearing up my new place. Can't wait to get some riding in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
By the look of them rides it looks like you all had a great time..
dirty rides always tell the whole story....lol...

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
By the look of them rides it looks like you all had a great time..
dirty rides always tell the whole story....lol...
I forgot how bad the dust up there is on group rides...at one point I was blinded and I bonked a tree stump with my front right wheel and then bounced the rear right off. It put a piece of wood about the size of a thumb between the tire and bead. I was worried the front arm mount might have been tweeked from the hit but it all checked out okay at all the normal spots from that type of hit.

Last edited:

BigBR

May 29, 2013
That was a fun ride, and it was nice meeting Jason and Jim. I've been back to Miller Canyon three times since that weekend lol. I think I've went 7 times in May alone. I would like to head up there this weekend again but Offroadguy1 (Ryan) can't make it. Let me know if you or Jim want to go again. I also spent this weekend at Glamis with Dev's rzr and several other members. If anybody wants to do Miller Canyon this weekend, let me know.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Damn I wish I got out half as much as you Brandon. That was a fun ride.

BigBR

May 29, 2013
Yeah, I'm trying to take advantage of my time off right now. It won't last forever, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000