Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Awesome Zane and Noel,
We look forward to meeting you guys:) It's gonna be a great weekend and an awesome ride. Are ya gonna camp or just come for the day? Also we normally have a Pot-Luck on Saturday evening after the ride so bring an appetite:D
It will probably be just a day trip for me, its only about an hour drive so we can stay late and hang with you guys.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Sounds great Noel, We do need another Rhino there to show'em what we can do. They know were not fast but we can crawl.
Lets work on getting Ryan into coming, he can bring his new gf. He's soooo in love.
I am working on Ryan going. I think he will be in if him and his dad are not working on the boat. If he goes then I have to find another trailer to use.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Awesome Dave,
We will be leaving the house by 1:30 pm so I hope to be up there by 4pm or so:) I will have everything loaded on Thursday evening so then on Friday I will just have to hook up, grap my red thong and wait for Kathy to get home:)
I figured there wasn't fire rings, we'll just pile up some rocks:D
Are you bringing Stumpy and Stumpy Jr.? Is Mike gonna camp also?
I'm out of wood so I was gonna grab 5-6 bundles at Home Depot. Do you have any?
I'm bringing Stumpy only this time. My Father-in-law (George) might come and camp with us. Mike B. might camp Saturday night in a tent. I don't know if Redrzr Mike is still coming. I PM'd him but haven't heard back. Also, was hoping maybe Papa and Breven might make it up, but figured they are still recovering from their Grand Canyon trip. If you need me to grab some firewood from Home Depot, there's one by my house. Just let me know.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I'm bringing Stumpy only this time. My Father-in-law (George) might come and camp with us. Mike B. might camp Saturday night in a tent. I don't know if Redrzr Mike is still coming. I PM'd him but haven't heard back. Also, was hoping maybe Papa and Breven might make it up, but figured they are still recovering from their Grand Canyon trip. If you need me to grab some firewood from Home Depot, there's one by my house. Just let me know.
I have some fire wood on the job site (no nails) that I can bring up if all works out so don't by any yet . I'm sure we do'nt need to much because where not having a Glamis fire, but if luvr gits in his Elvis grove we might have a fire all night so bring a chain saw just in case (tree hugers just kinda about the chain saw :D)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I'll bring my fire ring.George the fire permit is fore year round ?Or just wet month?
George thanks for the offer of the back room well see what happens.
The permit is good for 1 calendar year. You need to get one every January:)
They are free and easy to get. Just go on the National Forest website and type in 2011 campfire permit, once you find it you just print it out and sign it:)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I have some fire wood on the job site (no nails) that I can bring up if all works out so don't by any yet . I'm sure we do'nt need to much because where not having a Glamis fire, but if luvr gits in his Elvis grove we might have a fire all night so bring a chain saw just in case (tree hugers just kinda about the chain saw :D)
Thanks Rich,
The more the better:) like you said the Elvis groove my come out in me:eek: We may have to do some fire dancing:D I'll still pick up some bundles at Home Depot there like $4 a bundle and always good to have on hand.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
That sounds awesome, it will be great to see your Father-in-Law, Stumpy and Mike again. Have you PMed Papa and Brev yet? They may not know about the ride.
I Sent a PM to Cisco and he wants to come but it just depends on if he finishes up the project he is doing at work. He said he was going to add some extra peeps on the job so they could finish on time and he could come and ride:)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Re: Miller Jeep Trail run to Alamo Mountian
Saturday, June 11th....We will ride at 9:00a.m.

1. Trukndave (Camping Fri-Sun) Friday 2-3pm
2. RZRLUVR. ( Camping Fri-Sun) Friday 5-6pm
3. Grumpysrzr4
4. Onerich
5. Mike B (Teryx)
6. John RZRS (In Spirit)
7. rzrgil (Day Ride)
8. Dudeonit (A definate maybe...that's what he said?)
9. Semi Dude & Son (Wife's Rhino, don't let us wreck it)
10. Sand Shark
11. RZR$David

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Saturday Night Pot-Luck Sign up!

1. Trukndave: Burgers & Buns
2. RZRluvr: B-Day Cake, Side Dish, Hot links, Plates, Bowls, Napkins, Forks, a Few Bundles of Firewood and a Gas Grill
3. Mike B (Teryx): Gas grill and portable table

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
That sounds awesome, it will be great to see your Father-in-Law, Stumpy and Mike again. Have you PMed Papa and Brev yet? They may not know about the ride.
I Sent a PM to Cisco and he wants to come but it just depends on if he finishes up the project he is doing at work. He said he was going to add some extra peeps on the job so they could finish on time and he could come and ride:)
I didn't think to PM Papa and Brev. I should have but figured they would have seen the thread. That would be awesome if they can come.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I didn't think to PM Papa and Brev. I should have but figured they would have seen the thread. That would be awesome if they can come.
WHAT YOU DIDN'T PM THE TRAIL BOSS AND THE BAJA MECHANIC FOR THE TRIP !? Man I'm glad you didn't post any thing yet .OK I have a plan lets get every body to delete every thing that has been posted and after you pm them give the heads up and will re-post ever thing ok ,I think we can do this and save your skin but this is the next to the last time kinda . BUT deep down I think its to late , sorry just saying :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
WHAT YOU DIDN'T PM THE TRAIL BOSS AND THE BAJA MECHANIC FOR THE TRIP !? Man I'm glad you didn't post any thing yet .OK I have a plan lets get every body to delete every thing that has been posted and after you pm them give the heads up and will re-post ever thing ok ,I think we can do this and save your skin but this is the next to the last time kinda . BUT deep down I think its to late , sorry just saying :D
Well, I did mention it to PB on another thread, and Brev just got back to me saying he is gonna try and make it. Sorry, my bad. Rookie Mistake. I hope you guys still like me....:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000