Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I have to x2 on that big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep!! My work has been stressful and I'm just ready to get away for a couple days with my extended family. I hope this ride will be worth the drive for all of you. Seriously, I just want a campfire, cold beverage, and view of the raw-starry night!! The time with all of you is always priceless. Let's ride!!:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Re: Miller Jeep Trail run to Alamo Mountian
Saturday, June 11th....We will ride at 9:00a.m.

If you are coming out for the ride Saturday, let me know and I will put you on the list!!

1. Trukndave (Camping Fri-Sun) Friday 2-3pm
2. RZRLUVR. ( Camping Fri-Sun) Friday 5-6pm
3. Grumpysrzr4
4. Onerich ( Camping Fri-Sun) Friday Evening
5. Mike B (Teryx)
6. John RZRS (In Spirit)
7. rzrgil (Day Ride)
8. Dudeonit (A definate maybe...that's what he said?)
9. Semi Dude & Son (Wife's Rhino, don't let us wreck it)
10. Sand Shark
11. RZR$David
12. Red Rzr
13. Brevndeb (Gonna try and make it)

For anyone who is just doing a day trip and want to stay in a hotel in Frazier Park Saturday night, there is a Holiday Inn Express in Frazier Park, right next to the 5 freeway. The Hotel is about 20 minutes from the camping area we are staying at. Just FYI...<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Now that's funny right there:D You could never split us up Rich, do ya have any idea how strong a thong is? Just listen to the Thong Song:eek:
No man should ever put himself in between a man-thong and a man, unless you are in one of those alternative bars......just say"n:eek:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Yep!! My work has been stressful and I'm just ready to get away for a couple days with my extended family. I hope this ride will be worth the drive for all of you. Seriously, I just want a campfire, cold beverage, and view of the raw-starry night!! The time with all of you is always priceless. Let's ride!!:)
Amen!!!!!! I am soooooo ready to get away:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
TRES MAS DIAS!! Pulling the trailer out tonight and getting er' loaded up with cold beverages and beef jerky......and that's just for breakfast!!

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
hey guys a problem came up this week and I'm not going to be able to ride this saturday. I was really looking forward to this ride , but I'll see you guys in mammath.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
hey guys a problem came up this week and I'm not going to be able to ride this saturday. I was really looking forward to this ride , but I'll see you guys in mammath.
Like Rich said, hope all is well:) We will miss ya Bill and look forward to seeing ya in Mammoth:) I will post up directions again on the Mammoth thread but if ya have any questions or concerns give me a call. 714-231-4631:D
George

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Bill, sorry we're gonna miss you on this one. I was hoping I wasn't gonna be the only Rzr4 there getting hung up on the rocks!!:DHope all is well and see you in Mammoth!! Take care, Dave:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Re: Miller Jeep Trail run to Alamo Mountian
Saturday, June 11th....We will ride at 9:00a.m.

If you are coming out for the ride Saturday, let me know and I will put you on the list!!

1. Trukndave (Camping Fri-Sun) Friday 2-3pm
2. RZRLUVR. ( Camping Fri-Sun) Friday 5-6pm
3. Onerich ( Camping Fri-Sun) Friday Evening
4. Mike B (Teryx)
5. John RZRS (In Spirit)
6. rzrgil (Day Ride)
7. Dudeonit (A definate maybe...that's what he said?)
8. Semi Dude & Son (Wife's Rhino, don't let us wreck it)
9. Sand Shark
10. RZR$David
11. Red Rzr
12. Brevndeb (Gonna try and make it)

For anyone who is just doing a day trip and want to stay in a hotel in Frazier Park Saturday night, there is a Holiday Inn Express in Frazier Park, right next to the 5 freeway. The Hotel is about 20 minutes from the camping area we are staying at. Just FYI...<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
TO the peeps that are not camping after the ride were having a pot luck and ever body is welcome so if your not in a hurry and just want to finish the day with old or new friends please dont be shy ,we allway have enough to go around or if you would like to bring some thing to add to the table that is fine also but not necessary. (Just bring your own thong repellent) :eek:

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Only a few more days. Looking forward to meeting everyone and riding. Looks like I convinced my friends Ryan and James to come out and play. Need a few Treyx in the group.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Only a few more days. Looking forward to meeting everyone and riding. Looks like I convinced my friends Ryan and James to come out and play. Need a few Treyx in the group.
We welcome and love everyone no matter what they drive:) It will be great to meet some new peeps:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Mike B. will be there with his Teryx. He has an LS1 motor in it with 44" mud bogger tires. (Ok, JK about the mods), but looks like we'll have Polaris, Yamaha and Kawi represented pretty well. I can't even concentrate at work right now......I just need to get up there to get the pine-scent back in my sinuses........aaaahhhhhh

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Mike B. will be there with his Teryx. He has an LS1 motor in it with 44" mud bogger tires. (Ok, JK about the mods), but looks like we'll have Polaris, Yamaha and Kawi represented pretty well. I can't even concentrate at work right now......I just need to get up there to get the pine-scent back in my sinuses........aaaahhhhhh
That's not Pine, I just farted:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000