Jan 15, 2009
We're ready! Sorta!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoUhgq9EiRg"]MINT 400 - YouTube[/ame]

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
Team ROTR (#1929), is ready but will have a driver change.
I had a small mishap over the weekend while spotting some friends down a rock waterfall, got ran over. Knee got hyper-extended with a torn PCL, torn muscles and a hairline fracture on the tibia.
Thanks to Dean Bulloch and Karl Munford for taking over driver duties for the Mint, hoping to be back in the driver seat for SS 300.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
I know this thread is more for the racers but the Turner & Tyler families is ready to do some spectating along Fremont st. during the week and a serious tailgate BBQ the day of the race.

We love the race !!

chill720

Jul 1, 2011
Johnson City, TN
1925 is ready! James and Blue Torch guys are finishing up where I flipped it at Parker.
Gotta Thank everybody for the help!!!
RPM Offroad
Blue Torch Fab
Toyota of Kingsport
Rigid Lights
Method Race Wheels
Muzzy's
BFG
Geiser Bros

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Avid racing is just back from a full day of test/tune with ADS shocks in Parker AZ... we picked up a bunch of speed from the beginning to the end of the day...boy was Parker wooped out from the Parker 425...final prep and we will be on our way next week... see you all there!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Lots of teams dragging their cars up to Barstow today. I saw just about every class going up Cajon Pass on my way home from Goose Creek Golf Course. It looks to be a pretty full field if that's any indication.

Go get 'em dudes and dudettes!:D

PCI Race Radios

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com

The Weatherman returns to the 2014 Mint 400! Tune in to the Weatherman channel on race day for all race related information. Also stop by the PCI trailer and you might just see the Weatherman helping out racers at contingency.

We aren't even close to being ready and we aren't even racing! We will be spending all day today working on our vending trailer to make sure we have enough parts and supplies for all 300+ entries. If there is something you know you need to buy from us you can always preorder it and we will bring it to the race for you.

Also stop by at the PCI trailer and we can tune up your radio/antenna and make sure your equipment is all working 100%.

See you there!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield

The Weatherman returns to the 2014 Mint 400! Tune in to the Weatherman channel on race day for all race related information. Also stop by the PCI trailer and you might just see the Weatherman helping out racers at contingency.

We aren't even close to being ready and we aren't even racing! We will be spending all day today working on our vending trailer to make sure we have enough parts and supplies for all 300+ entries. If there is something you know you need to buy from us you can always preorder it and we will bring it to the race for you.

Also stop by at the PCI trailer and we can tune up your radio/antenna and make sure your equipment is all working 100%.

See you there!
I didnt realize Clay was the weatherman!:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

See you there!

This is so bad ass. Weatherman stream on RDC all day for the race. I'll be at the start finish line all morning tracking the race and posting updates. Tune in!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000