My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

phuggit

Broke
Feb 8, 2010
Looks like you were haulin the mail. Congrats on getting the car finished, it looks sweet. I'd look at the race as an expensive shakedown run. Those lil gremlins will get you every time :mad:.

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Thanks ya we were clipping along and I was all focused and my brother says smile your about to be on camera, so I'm thinking someone on the side of the road with a video camera then next thing I know there is a helicopter flying sideways right in front of us.... Now for seasoned racers that might not be a big deal but it was my first time and let me tell u it was hard to concentrate cause all I wanted to do was look at it and what not hahaha bad idea when your the driver

MUCHADO

May 19, 2011
Thanks ya we were clipping along and I was all focused and my brother says smile your about to be on camera, so I'm thinking someone on the side of the road with a video camera then next thing I know there is a helicopter flying sideways right in front of us.... Now for seasoned racers that might not be a big deal but it was my first time and let me tell u it was hard to concentrate cause all I wanted to do was look at it and what not hahaha bad idea when your the driver
Haha I bet!! Too cool.

I wanna see the footage FROM the Heli!

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Ya I am waiting to hear back from ave racing on that I'm sure they got a ton of really great stuff

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Just got some photos for mark queen at queen racing on the motor work... The befor pictures are what u would expect a rzr motor to look like ugly not every impressive, the after pictures look like aomething u would see in a Ferrari motor and would never find in a rzr... By far the best motor guy in the biz...

Attachments

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Yes it is his stage 80 kit I believe is what he calls it but he does all the porting and polish at his shop... By far one of the best NA packages u can get.... His work is second to non

phuggit

Broke
Feb 8, 2010
Have you competed in any more races since replacing the heims? Nevermind. Saw the 300 thread. Good luck!

droidage.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000