Kawasaki My KOH/BITD Build

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
After running in the KOH last year in a mostly stock rhino, (car 1664) i now have a better understanding on what a car needs in order to be successful. So, my dad and i decided to start from scratch this year with a 08 teryx. Being that they guys at Long Travel Industries are way rad, and did some of the work on my rhino, this was the first place my dad and i went. Fortunately for me, Brian has given me the opportunity to build my own car along side all the guys at LTI. Due to the fact that i am in high school and trying to balance my time with school, sports, homework, and my car, it is going to be a struggle to keep the thread updated but i will do my best. Looking forward to your guys input!!!

The car - We are going to try and build the car more towards KOH for the most part, but i am still hoping to run in the BITD series as well.

These are a few pics of the stock car and what i have done so far...Mostly just all tear down.

-Nolan

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Cut off some of the frame rails today...Getting ready for the boat sides!!

-Nolan
Ahhh, cutting off the siderails, so scary to hold that saw and make that first cut, but so liberating once it's done... we don't need no stinkin' siderails....we got a chromemoly cage...

Looking good Nolan.

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
Ahhh, cutting off the siderails, so scary to hold that saw and make that first cut, but so liberating once it's done... we don't need no stinkin' siderails....we got a chromemoly cage...

Looking good Nolan.
haha. exactly!!

-Nolan

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
sorry Reid,where the car is at right now in the shop we don't have any good side shots here are few more suspension and misc pics

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000