All UTV's my redline revolt

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com
first off huge thanks to damon flippo, and steve and joyce campbell from REDLINE for my revolt. i got my revolt on nov. 1st 2008.
when i picked it up i had 3 1/2 weeks to get hand controls, as well as a new fuel tank made for it so i could drive it before my trip to glamis. i wasted the first week letting everyone i know drive it. then i meet bruce from SB FABWORKS, he told me he could do it in about a week. so i said lets do it, i brought them my buggy on nov. 11th and i picked it up around the 21st. here's a pic of my throttle/brake lever,
the way it works is i pull back for throttle, and push for brakes. since i don't have use of my fingers i use the tri-pin in the pic and put the two pins around my wrist and the single one wrap my fingers around it. then on the steering wheel i have another tri-pin. here is a pic of the fuel tank i needed made,
the stock one sits between your legs and i couldn't get in with it there. heres a pic of the stock tank

a few other mods i have done to it are add the electra-steer, i cut a door in the side so it is easier to get in, and change tires and wheels. heres a link to all the mods i've done to it REVOLT MODS i'll get more pics next week

RoamRocker

If the Trailer is a Rockin, Roam somewhere else -
Jan 24, 2009
Yuma
Sweet ride... Nice to see your still getting out there and ripping it up!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000